[Official] [PS5] Final Fantasy 7: Rebirth. Feb 29th 2024. NO SPOILERS

DripSzn

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
At the 2:30 mark on the trailer, during the Yuffie and Red XIII combo, you can briefly hear someone saying what sounds like "On my way"

Someone took the music out so you can hear it clearer. Sounds like a Scottish accent to me, so this is definitely Cait Sith :mjgrin:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Seems like thats what they’re doing. The ‘fan’ response is gonna be epic
I still think they're going to play it safe and not change too much or make changes they can later undo. I expect them to mostly hug the source but I'm hoping by the mid point of game 2 they've completely left the original continuity behind because redoing that is boring. I'd even be ok with them letting Aerith live if they completely abandoned the original continuity in the process.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I still think they're going to play it safe and not change too much or make changes they can later undo. I expect them to mostly hug the source but I'm hoping by the mid point of game 2 they've completely left the original continuity behind because redoing that is boring. I'd even be ok with them letting Aerith live if they completely abandoned the original continuity in the process.

I’m ok with whatever but I think they need to find a way to kill aerith in the end. Its the emotional core of the story

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I predict a plot to save Aerith's life and we think we pulled it off, only for her to still die in the end.

OnlyFrans

subscribe today!
Supporter
Daps
If the story is just as bad as part 1 then im dipping out. aint a fan of this alt timeline nonsense, nobody asked for it.

they already made Biggs, Wedge, and Zack live, so be prepared for Aerith to cook up a scheme to stay alive too:unimpressed:

FF7's story was inspired by Sakaguchi's mom dying, it was always a story about loss and how to emotionally push through it. If they wanna erase that, cool, they can do what they want. I just won't be playing it.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
If the story is just as bad as part 1 then im dipping out. aint a fan of this alt timeline nonsense, nobody asked for it.

they already made Biggs, Wedge, and Zack live, so be prepared for Aerith to cook up a scheme to stay alive too:unimpressed:

FF7's story was inspired by Sakaguchi's mom dying, it was always a story about loss and how to emotionally push through it. If they wanna erase that, cool, they can do what they want. I just won't be playing it.

ff7-cloud.gif

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

It's a remake bro :troll:

DripSzn

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
So who's gonna be y'all main party members to pair up with Cloud in Rebirth?

I'm running with my OG team of Barret and Red :wow:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Low-key the best thing they could do is have multiple endings with a different character or multiple characters dying (or not) depending on what you do in the story at certain junctions.

That sounds like a massive headache though, but man would it be amazing to play have different endings, deaths or none based on what you do in the game.

On some Chrono trigger type stuff :wow: