[Official] [PS5] Final Fantasy 7: Rebirth. Feb 29th 2024. NO SPOILERS

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
@-DMP- can you update the title with “Spoiler Free” or something like that cause you know nikkas don’t know how to act in here :francis:
The story has been known for almost 30 years. This is a remake. they already confirmed no significant departures from the main narrative. :dead:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I fell asleep on copping the collector's edition.
With a game I enjoy this much I normally would have gotten it and especially now with physical copies being on their way out entirely.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
And right after leaking that beach scene :mjlol:

But if that’s the hill people wanna die on:hubie:

Facts. The hell with all that pubescent redpill babble...
...if anything needs to be modded, it's that ish they call hair on Barret's head :francis:

Yea i'm still salty about that :mjlol: got our mans lookin like a pacific islander

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
He no black, he Dominican, papi :troll:

Overall a much better character design and depiction from the goofball they made him in Advent Children but cotdamn, i'd have even accepted another Killmonger 'do :dead:

5hfdzpo8twg61.png

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Overall a much better character design and depiction from the goofball they made him in Advent Children but cotdamn, i'd have even accepted another Killmonger 'do :dead:

5hfdzpo8twg61.png

giphy.gif

Don’t remind me. Everytime i see him in advent children im reminded that square had no idea of where to even start when it came to making black characters.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Preordered yesterday officially. I'm off on release day too :wow:

I’m off Friday but I got a date that night at 9. If it literally wasn’t the finest woman i’ve ever laid eyes on i’d reschedule so I could run an all night marathon but Saturday will have to suffice