Reppin
Earthrealm

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Playing the OG and they really nailed the flashback segment. shyt is accurate even down to the architecture and arrangement of Tifa's house. They just expanded the town and mountain to enhance it in the remake. The monsters are different too, obviously.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally beat it. Never played a Final Fantasy or JRPG but this was amazing. The combat is so fun.:ohlawd:

Took me almost 40 hours though and I'm reading that this is only the first few hours of the OG game.:damn:
I gotta start looking into the plot some more because I'm still confused about a bunch of shyt. Like who is Sephiroth and what is his backstory with Cloud?:mindblown:I might have to end up playing the OG game cause I don't think I can wait for Part 2 to come out to answer these questions.:heh:

After I finish this Yuffie DLC then I’m gonna have to play the OG FF7. The Remake story seems to be made for people that already played the OG.:snoop: I still don’t know who Sephiroth is or what his goal is. Who and what the fukk is Jenova? Why does Cloud keep having these hallucinations? Who is the Black haired Soldier that kept showing up in the end of the game? shyt is annoying.:snoop:
These are my posts from the Remake thread a few years back. It’s crazy how I beat that game and had no idea what was going on. :mjlol:

Don’t be like me. Hurry up and play the OG before Rebirth drops.:ohlawd:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
IMG-3519