[Official] [PS5] Final Fantasy 7: Rebirth. Feb 29th 2024. NO SPOILERS

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
oh he was new? I thought he was in the PS1 game. Yeah idk why they even added him. he did literally nothing.

Yuri lowenthal just felt like padding his resume

I just checked, he actually is in the original game as a reappearing NPC you can talk to at different points in the game. He’s ust such a non-character in the original i guess they wanted to do more with him

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I just checked, he actually is in the original game as a reappearing NPC you can talk to at different points in the game. He’s ust such a non-character in the original i guess they wanted to do more with him
he was just a re occuring npc that would annoy you at points in the game. his purpose was to be comic relief. You run into him sporadically throughout the original whole game. so expect to see him in rebirth as well.

Last edited:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
@Gizmo_Duck random thought, but what was the point of that dude Johnny in the FF7R in 2020? he didn't even do anything
Few points.

- Cloud willing to kill him is our, and Tifa's, first warning that he's gone off the deep end.
- Jessie stealing his ID shows how Barrett's gang was willing to risk civilians to fight Shinra.
- His reactions in Wall Market (amd simping for Tifa) are probably closer to what the average male would act like, rather than the cold/embarassed/shyness of Cloud.
- Shows the compassion of Tifa that she puts up with him, and growth on Clouds part when he says goodbye.

He was mostly comic relief of course, but he helped establish a lot of characterization for the main and secondary characters :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Few points.

- Cloud willing to kill him is our, and Tifa's, first warning that he's gone off the deep end.
- Jessie stealing his ID shows how Barrett's gang was willing to risk civilians to fight Shinra.
- His reactions in Wall Market (amd simping for Tifa) are probably closer to what the average male would act like, rather than the cold/embarassed/shyness of Cloud.
- Shows the compassion of Tifa that she puts up with him, and growth on Clouds part when he says goodbye.

He was mostly comic relief of course, but he helped establish a lot of characterization for the main and secondary characters :yeshrug:

Excellent breakdown

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
I can imagine those who are getting the twin pack are going to be busy for the rest of the year if they going to 100% the game

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally finished my NG+ playthrough of Remake.:wow:
Played Intergrade back in summer 2021 and it was my first FF game. Ended up playing the OG FF7 last January and I finally got around to replaying Remake now knowing how the original played out and man what a blast.:wow:
That Zack scene towards the end had my mind blown cause I remember when I first played Remake I didn't know who the hell dude was so that whole sequence made no sense to me. :russ:
Now I'm even more hyped for Rebirth.:blessed:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Finally finished my NG+ playthrough of Remake.:wow:
Played Intergrade back in summer 2021 and it was my first FF game. Ended up playing the OG FF7 last January and I finally got around to replaying Remake now knowing how the original played out and man what a blast.:wow:
That Zack scene towards the end had my mind blown cause I remember when I first played Remake I didn't know who the hell dude was so that whole sequence made no sense to me. :russ:
Now I'm even more hyped for Rebirth.:blessed:
Still didn't finish the original ill get to it sometime...not before rebirth tho