Duckburg, NY
#sephiroth from arm yourself with the memories of my teeth

#sephiroth from arm yourself with the memories of my teeth

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I love what they did with just the theme and the music at the start. :ohlawd:

How it started with the bass line of one wing angel with cloud saying "sephiroth" for the vocal and then smoothly transition into the battle theme.

Soooo good:banderas:

Can't wait

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Am I gonna understand this Cait Sith shyt by playing the game or is the explanation just "Japan"?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Basic Attacks: Yuffie quickly strikes enemies with a large throwing star. The speed with which she attacks allows you to charge ATB faster than most.
While her throwing star is out, Yuffie can unleash magic-infused "ninjutsu" to punish foes.
EN_07_ff7rebirth_SS_0115_Battle-fg7ubvmsr.jpeg

Abilities: Yuffie excels at chaining her attacks together and switching their elemental affinity.
Her Doppelgänger ability allows her to attack in tandem with her clone, enabling her to exploit enemies’ weaknesses even more effectively.
EN_06_ff7rebirth_SS_0115_Battle-8ize7011h.jpeg

Unique ability: Hurling her throwing star at enemies allows Yuffie to keep up the pressure from adistance.
While her throwing star’s out, she can also pelt her foes with ninjutsu. Whatever element her target’s weak against, Yuffie has a ninjutsu spell for it.

Cait Sith​

EN_02_ff7rebirth_SS_0115_Battle-5h2ptu7u7.jpeg

Basic attacks: Cait Sith darts about the battlefield with the agility of an acrobat (or perhaps a cat?), assailing enemies from every side.
When he wants to switch things up, he brings out his moogle pal, changing his attacks.
EN_04_ff7rebirth_SS_0115_Battle-tpqnv3jbh.jpeg

Abilities: These Cait Sith-exclusive moves can hurt enemies or buff allies, but most rely on luck in some way.
“Let's Ride!,” however, allows him to hop on his moogle, enhancing his regular attacks and his unique abilities.
EN_03_ff7rebirth_SS_0115_Battle-sded604ju.jpeg

Unique Abilities: While riding his moogle, Cait Sith can give enemies the boot with Dropkick.
Once his moogle’s attacks have filled the Moogle Meter, he can also buff his companions with abilities like “Defense!”

Synergy Abilities​

Synergy abilities are powerful attacks in which two characters team up to turn the tide of battle. More abilities will unlock as you increase the party level - a numerical expression of how closely-knit your team is - and deepen the affinity between party members.
Fill the synergy gauge by using abilities, then unleash a synchronized assault!

Moogle Pinwheel (Synergy Ability / Yuffie & Cait Sith)​

EN_01_ff7rebirth_SS_0115_Battle-j4tg9w4ps.jpeg

Yuffie and Cait Sith attack in tandem with a secret ninja technique.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
@Gizmo_Duck random thought, but what was the point of that dude Johnny in the FF7R in 2020? he didn't even do anything

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
I’d say that applies to most of the newly created characters in the game :francis:
oh he was new? I thought he was in the PS1 game. Yeah idk why they even added him. he did literally nothing.

Yuri lowenthal just felt like padding his resume