Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
I mean the walking around replacing filters
And killing monsters in the scrap yard to get reputation as a merc

Just unnecessary
They built an significantly expanded city and want us to explore it and interact with the residents while getting to know our main characters better, this isn't filler.

Repeating the sewers or the Sector 6 wreckage a few times, that was filler.

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
They built an significantly expanded city and want us to explore it and interact with the residents while getting to know our main characters better, this isn't filler.

Repeating the sewers or the Sector 6 wreckage a few times, that was filler.
There are better ways to interact with the city than tutorial walk around

If you can't find a fun way to have your players interact with the game during a sequence and its not integral to the plot, maybe you shouldn't do it

DripSzn

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
There are better ways to interact with the city than tutorial walk around

If you can't find a fun way to have your players interact with the game during a sequence and its not integral to the plot, maybe you shouldn't do it
So it wasn't filler then. You just didn't like the way it executed. Fair enough :yeshrug:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Rebirth better not end by the time we get to the Golden Saucer. Hopefully it ends when Aerith dies and a DLC to revive her for $49.95 to choose which way you want the story to go.

:troll:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali

Just seems like the most logical conclusion points. Its like the highest point of drama but can feel satisfying as a game ending and still leave enough content for a third game

No way are they going to make fans wait another 3 years just to fight Jenova and Sephiroth.

Part 2 will not cover everything you go through until you get to the northern crater. Thats a shyt load of content (yea I know 2 disc). It will most likely end when Aerith dies. It’s the perfect cliffhanger to have fans crave and anticipate the final installment that much better.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
No way are they going to make fans wait another 3 years just to fight Jenova and Sephiroth.

Part 2 will not cover everything you go through until you get to the northern crater. Thats a shyt load of content (yea I know 2 disc). It will most likely end when Aerith dies. It’s the perfect cliffhanger to have fans crave and anticipate the final installment that much better.

I’m talking about the first time you go there and hand sephiorth the black materia