Official Power Season 1 Thread

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Ghost probably kept that gun and just passed tommy any ol gun cause he wont think about looking at it after he told him rolla was dead. Yeah i dont think he will believe angie is a cop until proof is right there in his face, if it does becomes 50 show he gotta kill his p*ssy whipped son cause he aint built for street shyt
I fukked up. After watching the replay, it was the same gun. Thought it was a HK, but it wasnt. So he gave a dude high on coke the murder weapon :mindblown:

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
I fukked up. After watching the replay, it was the same gun. Thought it was a HK, but it wasnt. So he gave a dude high on coke the murder weapon :mindblown:

I still dont get why they had to meet at tommy crib take tommy outside before yall start talking. Now the red head knows about the drugs and the murder

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
I still dont get why they had to meet at tommy crib take tommy outside before yall start talking. Now the red head knows about the drugs and the murder
Only if tommy told her, and if he did it doesn't matter where they meet at.

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
Only if tommy told her, and if he did it doesn't matter where they meet at.

Tommy doesnt have to tell her she saw ghost pass him the gun she can put two and two together then start asking questions. It does matter tho they could've went outside to talk about what happened