Official Power Season 1 Thread

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
. I don't care if my dude says that b!tch is sleep, Im not talking business let alone passing a gun off in front of her. They gon have to put Becca in the ground.

This is gonna be when they clash cause tommy stupid ass wont believe him if ghost tells him

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
And u can tell he knew Ole boy wasnt lying :mindblown: That dude was the realest n1gga. Ghost shoulda had him on the team and murked Tommy's dumbazz.
SON!!!! that's exactly what I said. I was like Rolla isn't lying. You can tell when someone is lying. Their facial expression and everything changes.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Rolla was looking at ghost the whole time like :comeon: :sas1::sas2:

I give this show a lotta sh1t, but that scene was damn near perfect. :salute:

Ghost killed ole boy with a HK, the gun he gave Tommy looked like a sig or some sh1t. So I didnt get him giving Tommy the gun back. Couldn't that had waited :what:

Show was piff tho. Next wk gonna be good. Ghost dumbazz just gonna refuse to believe it till ole girl stabs his dumbazz.

Whay if Ghost die and this become a 50 cent show :lupe:

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
I give this show a lotta sh1t, but that scene was damn near perfect. :salute:

Ghost killed ole boy with a HK, the gun he gave Tommy looked like a sig or some sh1t. So I didnt get him giving Tommy the gun back. Couldn't that had waited :what:

Show was piff tho. Next wk gonna be good. Ghost dumbazz just gonna refuse to believe it till ole girl stabs his dumbazz.

Whay if Ghost die and this become a 50 cent show :lupe:

Ghost probably kept that gun and just passed tommy any ol gun cause he wont think about looking at it after he told him rolla was dead. Yeah i dont think he will believe angie is a cop until proof is right there in his face, if it does becomes 50 show he gotta kill his p*ssy whipped son cause he aint built for street shyt