Official Power Book IV: Force Season 2 Thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Kinda funny how it's only been a few months since Ghost died and a few days since Liliana:pachaha:

Diamond's Probation officer definitely not making it to next season.

Jenards girl looks like a straight Jukebox.

It’s a few months and Chicago da office ready to extend every resource to take Tommy down, while also understanding the other gangs/families are operating and not worrying about them

Diamonds probation officer you know gon be a part of some goofy left field fukkery being a hard ass,

And right this nikka got jukebox 2.0 she gon do some fukkery too

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I’m excited to see how this season goes

When they was in Chatham i used to work up the street from lems, brown sugar bakery got hella good cakes, and that liquor store the only place i can find park cognac (the best smoothest non expensive yak) whenever i go home i cop a bottle to sip, soul vegetarian is down the street best greens you will eat and it’s vegan, idk how they make it but bomb, it’s a lounge up the in both directions (i forget one name but they got a outdoor courtyard real chill spot, the other is the famous 50 yard line) it’s a Maxwell polish up there too, also as nice as it is over there it can get bad too, chick i used to date over there they had yellow tape round that Bih a lot

I know jukebox 2.0 bout to be in the middle of some shyt

And this new love interest gon have this nikka in some sticky situations

Janard then painted himself in a corner, gon be interesting to see how this flows

Diamond PO gon be an area of contention too for no reason

Last edited:

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Lol at it being a few months in Power time that Ghost has been dead:mjlol:

Lol at somebody saying Jenard new love interest look like a straight Jukebox:mjlol:

Nah but I'm excited to see where this season goes, good first episode. Hated how they wrote the Flynn kids like idiots last season though, and obviously at some point Diamond PO gonna catch him slipping.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Obviously he's not dead, but he's a wanted man in NYC so you're going to be hard bread to come up with a logical storyline to get him back there full time. It was why it was always dumb writing to pin the murder on Tommy and it didn’t help that they keep bringing Tasha back eventhough she’s supposed to be in witness protection.

Even the new showrunners knew it, which why they tried to undo the storyline as best as they could. They should have just had Tasha take the fall for the murder or had Dre or someone else do it.

They literally pinned the murder on Dre, and with him being dead, the case was open and shut. Especially since Tariq saw Saxe at Truth and had leverage over him, along with Dre punching Blanca as he left Truth. But they find out Dre died and panic, which leads to Tasha getting herself thrown in prison? :dahell:

Pinning the murder on Q was the stupidest thing they could have done. It led to a domino effect that created the situation that they had to undo. A lot of people have been saying that in season four of Book II, Tariq and Brayden could go to Chicago and get some help with the war, but Tommy already washed his hands of everything so I don't see that happening.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
They literally pinned the murder on Dre, and with him being dead, the case was open and shut. Especially since Tariq saw Saxe at Truth and had leverage over him, along with Dre punching Blanca as he left Truth. But they find out Dre died and panic, which leads to Tasha getting herself thrown in prison? :dahell:

Pinning the murder on Q was the stupidest thing they could have done. It led to a domino effect that created the situation that they had to undo. A lot of people have been saying that in season four of Book II, Tariq and Brayden could go to Chicago and get some help with the war, but Tommy already washed his hands of everything so I don't see that happening.
Kate has to die for that to happen as I could think of a scenario otherwise in why he would go back to NY. I guess theoretically Monet/Noma and the crew could take her out in trying to find Tariq just like the Weston's with Brayden, but they would still have to explain it as they have no beef with Tommy and think he would actually take them out for them.

If I'm Tommy and I see Tariq and Brayden show up in Chicago, I'm sending them back to NY the moment I see them although I guess he could their assistance with what he's up against himself.

horizon

Veteran
Daps
Ep 1 was good sticky this shyt let's get some traction going

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
I remember Tommy saying something about episode 5 relating it to ghost so I’m curious to see what they do