Official Power Book IV: Force Season 2 Thread

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Watched the first season and the second season 1st episode

I kinda like this show, if only for the gratuitous amount of violence. Tommy is on straight demon time and I can’t get enough bloodshed :wow:

I don’t really care for any of these characters but Jenard is a slimy ass fukk like Dre, I HATE him..

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I highly disagree! People was excited about Tommy having his own series since he's his a Very Popular Character in the Power Universe. You GUYS HAVE TO GIVE IT TIME TO BUILD ITSELF UP!
Didn't take people more then a season to know if they liked the OG Power or the one with Tariq. Still going to watch of course but thus far (and I haven't seen the first ep of season 2) it's the least entertaining of the current Power/50 Cent shows.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
:pachaha: can’t nobody with a straight face say this series better than ghost book 2 or kanan. Thread has no traffic , this easily the weakest out the power universe. Cuz of wakk ass characters like diamond. 1st episode was good imo ,2nd mid

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Is this the 1st Lilli slept with a man? I know she's just using him but I thought she all women last year but I could be wrong.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lil zane tried to merk to.my he gonna get wet up soon .

Claudia gonna off her pops he keep putting her emotional ass stupid ass brother first.

Tommy acting like ghost doing shyt on his own snd not telling Diamond.

Diamond and Nard been digging in p*ssy all season :salute: that chick with Nard is a down ass bytch 4 sure. She 100% got his back. Thats how it should be

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
:pachaha: can’t nobody with a straight face say this series better than ghost book 2 or kanan. Thread has no traffic , this easily the weakest out the power universe. Cuz of wakk ass characters like diamond. 1st episode was good imo ,2nd mid

Book 2 can be pretty bad but the season had a strong finish at least

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
This Hispanic chick that's gonna be Tommy's love interest this season is mid.

Gloria was skinny as fukk but she at least had an extremely beautiful face.
She seem like an upgrade over the broad Diamond was smashing though :scusthov:Given the current state of Power Book 2, I won't complain a single bit as long as it aint JP on my screen :scust:Overall, I've enjoyed the first two episodes thus far. Didn't take long for the violence to begin. Curious as to how these Mexicans know Julio from NY (I presumed Julio was Rican) Every time y'all mention Dre in this thread I think of the actor looking to put together the task force :mjlol: