Official Power Book IV: Force Season 2 Thread

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Hopefully that annoying, chunky Spanish cop who's always dusting for prints catches a bullet next. Dre as annoying in this show as she was in The Chi :hhh: The whole "we love each other" between Mireya and Tommy is forced and corny. Likely plot device to conjur up empathy for her inevitable death. Shanti going from "Our Queen To Be" to Black Widow status :lupe: She'll probably be the one to whack Junky J.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Hopefully that annoying, chunky Spanish cop who's always dusting for prints catches a bullet next. Dre as annoying in this show as she was in The Chi :hhh: The whole "we love each other" between Mireya and Tommy is forced and corny. Likely plot device to conjur up empathy for her inevitable death. Shanti going from "Our Queen To Be" to Black Widow status :lupe: She'll probably be the one to whack Junky J.

I'd find the Mireya thing to be more believable if it took more than 5 episodes to develop

But she's bad so I give it a pass

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Maybe the writing isn't this advanced, but I took that scene as Tommy knowing that Vic was a snitch and making him get rid of the cop because of it

I will need Tommy to verbally admit that before I can believe it. Because I don't think it's that advanced.

I'd find the Mireya thing to be more believable if it took more than 5 episodes to develop

But she's bad so I give it a pass

Agreed.