Official Power Book IV: Force Season 2 Thread

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Now that Tommy got his own Angie, he knows he owes Ghost an apology. :ufdup:

Sexy Red was in the building :whew:

"I'm that bytch", bytch if you don't sit your quoting Art of War ass down. :heh:

How is Claudia getting drugs when her connect isn't? :wtf:

I love New Angie's titties and I'm mad they didn't show they didn't show Sexy Red's titties. :what:

Why is the Feds doing drop offs 30 feet from drug dealers? "You gotta trust you know what I'm doing" TF? :why:

New Ghost is being created right in front of us, brehs. :ohhh:

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
One thing I love about this season is how Tommy is out here making every ally more money ever, being relatively agreeable and every single one is like "damn, I can't wait to turn on this mfer and kill him."

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
That last scene was dumb af. Tommy already spotted the cop following him ,coulda swore Vic told the cop this.so the cop decides to meet up around the corner from where Tommy dropped him off out of all the places to meet in this big ass city :mjlol: man gtfoh

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
That last scene was dumb af. Tommy already spotted the cop following him ,coulda swore Vic told the cop this.so the cop decides to meet up around the corner from where Tommy dropped him off out of all the places to meet in this big ass city :mjlol: man gtfoh
I'm honestly reading this scene like Vic realizing he's better off with Tommy. fukk the feds. Just gotta pull that one agent out his ass now lmao good luck.

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
As of yet we haven't seen DMac's mom, We don't see JP interacting with any other men (That hes sexually interested in) on the show.

The writers made JP gay for no reason.
Please breh...don't bring that bad juju into the thread :scusthov: I totally get your point but I don't put anything past these LGBTQ agenda warriors
i didnt think i was gonna watchi this season but im catching up and its actually entertaining lol

This Mexican chick is bad :wow:
Tommy got himself a Mexican Angie :shaq:

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I'm honestly reading this scene like Vic realizing he's better off with Tommy. fukk the feds. Just gotta pull that one agent out his ass now lmao good luck.

all he gotta do is clap kevs second momma doubt they have anything in writing on vic

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Power finally getting back to its roots. :mjgrin: Ass and titties galore just like the good ole days. :blessed::wow: :shaq:At least I don't need to fast forward anything unlike Power Book 2. :dame::scust:

I know this show has always had feminine undertones, but sometimes the girl power shyt is a little too forced. :aicmon:

Anyway, this season so far has been waaay better than season one thankfully.

- Firstly I'm glad Walter Flynn's monkey ass is gone. Adios you racist fukker.
- The way Miguel walked in Tommy's apartment looking around like the Terminator as if he suspected something. :mjlol:

- Diamond getting his Cutty on, but he's involved in way too much to be hiding his lifestyle from that kid and his mama he's started to fukk

- Jenard was way too happy seeing Tommy and Mireya :russ: That shyt ain't gonna end well either, but we know that already,

- That pushy fed chick is annoying as fukk

- I'm surprised we haven't heard anything about that other cop getting murked

- The Serbs ain't gonna just roll over and take that

they got jenard girl acting like a super saiyan jukebox :heh:, koing guys in the ring, beating up dudes in the club, controlling jenard :mjlol: