Official Power Book IV: Force Season 2 Thread

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
Kinda sad going into the last couple of episodes that two women are the main villains now.
Out of all the unbelievable shyt that happens in this show that got you upset?? :mjlol:

2edd72cc6456ffa511255e0e8590304a.gif

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
Out of all the unbelievable shyt that happens in this show that got you upset?? :mjlol:

2edd72cc6456ffa511255e0e8590304a.gif
Not upset at all.

But they could've at least made Miguel or the serbs the main villain(s) instead of two women heading into the latter part of the season.

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
Not upset at all.

But they could've at least made Miguel or the serbs the main villain(s) instead of two women heading into the latter part of the season.
Serbs gonna definitely spin the block...they already told Miguel that if he crossed them, his sister would get kidnapped and trafficked...so im sure that'll come back up and Miguel and Tommy will have to form an alliance

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
i dont think it really matters. at least not to me. generally, i dont really give a shyt. and to your point, JP's love life has never been an important component of the character. whoever he's fukking, man or woman, is irrelevant, other than the fact he's got a kid.

also, it's power. the russians just took a grenade launcher to the projects (were they even wearing masks?), the boss of the north side just got assassinated along with his entire staff in a gangland massacre, everyone in the city knows the biggest distributor's business address... and all the cops are talking about is tommy egan's phone number. are we really holding power to the standards of a well fleshed-out crime drama? :russ:
:dead: power universe been fast and furious status

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
I’m happy that now we don’t have to her Vic and Claudia say DA ever 5 minutes. They can now cut it down to once an episode. Shyts annoying.

Imagine if they were Russian

Claud: Did you talk to Da? :mjgrin:

Vic: Da? :dwillhuh:

Claud: Da :comeon:

Vic: :ohhh: Da

Claudia: I want a moment with my father.:sadcam::to:

:demonic:This is your fault.

Serbs shooting up the place and breh with the headphones didn't hear a thing.:dead:

She thought she was in Seven for a minute

giphy.gif

Usually it's the cleaner in the office building with headphones on can't hear the world ending behind them cliche. Didn't think they'd trot that one out in Power. :ehh:

the russians just took a grenade launcher to the projects (were they even wearing masks?)

Those Serbs had on black tactlenecks, tucked into black skinny jeans, with ponytails. Looking like a goon hit squad from an 80's action movie. :dead:

Boxer bytch can't act

She ain't the only one. Some of the acting and line delivery is otherworldly bad. I think the casting director just grabbed some nikkas off the Chicago streets, stuck them in front of a camera and had them reading off of cue cards like Floyd Mayweather. :mjlol:

That wench DA is an abhorrent actor. Just completely unbelievable in her role. :snoop:

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps
I’m happy that now we don’t have to her Vic and Claudia say DA ever 5 minutes. They can now cut it down to once an episode. Shyts annoying.
You can't have a Power show without some annoying phrase hammered into your head that doesn't even fit the characters.
"Say Less"
"Aight, bet"
"That sounds like a YOU problem"