Official Power Book IV: Force Season 1 Thread

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Ok , be honest with me, I was off this ship at the "you got the juice now" episode, has this shyt gotten better? Couple people told me it got better but I don't really trust theie opinions on shows.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Ok , be honest with me, I was off this ship at the "you got the juice now" episode, has this shyt gotten better? Couple people told me it got better but I don't really trust theie opinions on shows.

It’s decent bruh, I kind of dipped after episode 2 and came back and caught up this weekend. Basically more of the same type Power shyt with new characters. It’s pretty predictable but it still manages to be entertaining. Not anything I’d rush to catch up on but worth watching if you have the time

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
man :wtf: is wrong with freddie gibbs eye????

I guess I never really seen him on TV, but his shyt is way fukked up.

maybe it's fake. I have no idea.

Last edited:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Gibbs has a fake cock eye just like the game had in the movie with tyrese & Megan good

why is the power audience so slow?
Gibbs has a fake cock eye just like the game had in the movie with tyrese & Megan good

I legit thought it was real. but then again, how often do I see freddie gibbs on TV/video anyways :manny:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.

1. I never seen that movie, I'm not sure many people have.
2. I thought the nikka was method acting lol

I'm like damn he can make his eye do that?

iu

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
:russ::russ: That was the last episode I watched too. It's not bad, but I'm not super intrigued. I figured I'll probably wait until the end of the season and binge.

Xtz23

All Star
Daps
This is easily the best power and has potential to be real great. What I like about this show is the writing is on point and it isn’t on some bullshyt def feels and looks high budget so far.:banderas: I just hope they don’t fukk it up in terms of writing and overusing time on sex scenes and nonsensical bullshyt.

Last edited: