Official Power Book IV: Force Season 1 Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I still think Tariq power is the most entertaining just cause its like an actual cartoon.

This show isn’t bad and its not great either, i dont even hear much about it on social media. I think some of these shows could just be mini-series.

The made up ‘super-drug’ thing is corny. Seems like something out a 90’s karate-cop movie
I could take this or leave this :yeshrug:

tommy has gone so soft, old tommy would have popped a dude who was following him
i wsa expecting ruthless tommy and him being in more shootouts than jax teller

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
tommy has gone so soft, old tommy would have popped a dude who was following him

Thats kind of what always happens when they make a villain or just off the wall character a anti-hero in their own story. They have to tone them down to make them likable.

We just gotta ignore tommy was drilling holes in dudes kneecaps while laughing about it like it was def comedy jam

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

That was unfortunately never going to happen though after they ended his story in Book 2. They insisted that Tasha and Tariq not take the fall for Ghost’s murder and it put Tommy and his spin-off in a bind.

They should have just let him stayed gone until the spin-off after he left the OG series and never brought him back for Book 2.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Remember when all you nikkas cried like bytches when he revealed his sexuality and its been irrelevant ever since? :heh:
:mjlol:LOOK AT HOW MAD
THIS fakkit GETS ANYTIME
SOMEONE MENTIONS A BLACK
GAY CHARACTER ON A TV SHOW.

LITERALLY CALLING BLACK MEN
bytchES BECAUSE THEY DONT
AGREE WITH HIS LIFESTYLE.
:devil:
:evil:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
:mjlol:LOOK AT HOW MAD
THIS fakkit GETS ANYTIME
SOMEONE MENTIONS A BLACK
GAY CHARACTER ON A TV SHOW.

LITERALLY CALLING BLACK MEN
bytchES BECAUSE THEY DONT
AGREE WITH HIS LIFESTYLE.
My nikka

You are an online janitor that formats every post you make, and your claim to fame is dropping 8 online mixtapes and getting 2 throwaway verses from washed up C-level rappers. I aint even brought up the anti-vax conspiracies.

God bless you this Sunday evening.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
My nikka

You are an online janitor that formats every post you make, and your claim to fame is dropping 8 online mixtapes and getting 2 throwaway verses from washed up C-level rappers. I aint even brought up the anti-vax conspiracies.

God bless you this Sunday evening.
:mjlol: AWWW THIS HOMOSEXUAL IS MAD YALL