Official Power Book IV: Force Season 1 Thread

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Tired of looking at the “scar” on this chicks face

Diamond need to be a bit more democratic. A big part of being a leader is picking your battles and letting your team / subordinates have small wins so they feel like they have a say. Even if what theyre saying is dumb, let them find that out the hard way…as long as its inconsequential and wont affect you greatly. When they find out they will learn that much more to trust your word/vision

another good example is Vics dad with the Gloria shyt

you dont wanna make your workers feel like theyre your bytch. At the very least diamond couldve told jenard, if you wanna do that Gary,IN shyt go ahead but ima sit it out for now.

Last edited:

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What
Solid ep. Was gonna watch it last night, but cats were saying it was mid; To me, it sets up things pretty nice for the final 3 eps, and had a couple gems:
JP: What the fukk she did to you that was so bad? :stopitslime:
Tommy: She chose to love a ghost instead of me. :sadcam:

This ep is gifs galore.
FPLgVl.gif

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So Freddie Gibbs playing the part of a drug dealer? Interesting

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Gibbs out here making moves. nikka on 2 shows :ehh:

7 episodes in and I'm gonna be completely honest. This isn't a bad show at all, but if it never got renewed for a second season, I'm wouldn't shed any tears about it. :yeshrug:

I might really be over the Power universe but we'll see.

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
I ain't gone lie as much as I like this series, these last 2 episodes been filler.
Nah u bugging. Last episode was dope. I agree this shyt was mid though. I won't complain though because the action ramped up quite a bit episodes 4, 5, and 6.

:salute:THEY GOT MY nikka REG
FROM THE CHI IN THIS.

HE GOT BLACKBALLED
(pause)
BECAUSE HE DIDNT WANNA fukk WITH
A TRANNY IN THE SHOW.
:devil:
:evil:
Same shyt I said regarding Reg. You got Sonny, Reg, and I'd be damned if Jenard isn't giving off gangsta Brandon vibes.

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Trying to figure out the play regarding Tommy's brother and his son. Maybe they use Tommy as the device to reunite his brother and nephew, while figuring out a way to get his brother involved in the business. I know Tommy deaded the notion of using his brother's club off bat but I can see him revisiting the idea once Dahlia becomes mainstream. I'd envision that leading to a clash with CBI and forcing Diamond and Jenard to declare their loyalties.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Trying to figure out the play regarding Tommy's brother and his son. Maybe they use Tommy as the device to reunite his brother and nephew, while figuring out a way to get his brother involved in the business. I know Tommy deaded the notion of using his brother's club off bat but I can see him revisiting the idea once Dahlia becomes mainstream. I'd envision that leading to a clash with CBI and forcing Diamond and Jenard to declare their loyalties.

With how they keep bringing up the topic of whether the drug is safe or not and its effects, I don't think that's going to happen at least this season especially if/when the chemist gets taken out of the fold.

Marks

as a mountain
Daps

I think the son is how Tommy gonna get access to younger street dudes. Thats if the show keeps going in the direction of Tommy building his own crew/set.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I still think Tariq power is the most entertaining just cause its like an actual cartoon.

This show isn’t bad and its not great either, i dont even hear much about it on social media. I think some of these shows could just be mini-series.

The made up ‘super-drug’ thing is corny. Seems like something out a 90’s karate-cop movie
I could take this or leave this :yeshrug: