Official Power Book IV: Force Season 1 Thread

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
If that was Jenard who did the drive by, why would he burn the truck, his clothes and everything in it? It's not like he was hot and had people looking for him.

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Jennard wants the CBI crown, why not just beat Diamond's ass in the ring when they fought for it? Why pretend to lose just to cook up some hare-brained scheme to kill or send your own brother back to jail?

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
If that was Jenard who did the drive by, why would he burn the truck, his clothes and everything in it? It's not like he was hot and had people looking for him.
:gucci:SO YOU DONT THINK
HES HOT AND THE SERBS
WONT BE LOOKING FOR THAT
TRUCK AFTER THE SHOOTING?

If Jennard wants the CBI crown, why not just beat Diamond's ass in the ring when they fought for it? Why pretend to lose just to cook up some hare-brained scheme to kill or send your own brother back to jail?
HE DIDNT PRETEND TO LOSE
HE WAS SAVING FACE
WHEN HE SAID THAT.

:devil:
:evil:

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
:gucci:SO YOU DONT THINK
HES HOT AND THE SERBS
WONT BE LOOKING FOR THAT
TRUCK AFTER THE SHOOTING?

HE DIDNT PRETEND TO LOSE
HE WAS SAVING FACE
WHEN HE SAID THAT.

No because the truck was speeding too fast to get a license plate or anything . There's plenty of black trucks in Chicago. No way could they tie Jenard to that drive by.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
No because the truck was speeding too fast to get a license plate or anything . There's plenty of black trucks in Chicago. No way could they tie Jenard to that drive by.
:mjlol:COMMIT A DRIVE BY
AND CONTINUE TO DRIVE

THE VEHICLE USED IN
THE DRIVE BY BREAUGHS.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
The show is finally starting to take shape though it still has a little bit to much going on for my liking. But i've been down with the Power universe this long so I might as well continue to ride it out to see if Force gets even better.
Still not hitting for me yet :francis:, this shyt might get cancelled. No one is talking about this shyt like they were the OG Power or other spin-offs.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Still not hitting for me yet :francis:, this shyt might get cancelled. No one is talking about this shyt like they were the OG Power or other spin-offs.

yeah they cant lean on the soap opera stuff so i at least expected over the top tom foolery lol

i be half watching this