Official Power Book IV: Force Season 1 Thread

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
This show is not good. shyt it just repetitive power universe shyt. I can see why starz is hesitant to renew .
But all 3 shows are have more viewership then the shyt they putting out.

nikkas got to understand, if it wasn’t for power nikkas would never renew starz. shyt they got top shelf shows like P Valley sitting on the shelf. Of course they don’t know wtf they doing.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But all 3 shows are have more viewership then the shyt they putting out.

nikkas got to understand, if it wasn’t for power nikkas would never renew starz. shyt they got top shelf shows like P Valley sitting on the shelf. Of course they don’t know wtf they doing.
I’m hip how popular the power universe is. It put starz back on the map. But having so many spin-offs this show is pretty redundant. BMF, Kanan and even book 2 are much more entertaining. This show is pretty cookie cutter. Not really bringing anything different to the table.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Good episode just one thing that had me distracted

This season is only 8 episodes I think so the last 3 should up the fukkery factor

YEA I NOTICED THAT SPRAY TOO...

8 EPS?

WHERE DID YOU READ THAT?
:devil:
:evil:

WeInHere

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I know I’m in the minority but I really like the song intro even downloaded it lol

The show has solid scenes then not so good scenes. The scene with tommy brother was so damn pointless

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
I’m hip how popular the power universe is. It put starz back on the map. But having so many spin-offs this show is pretty redundant. BMF, Kanan and even book 2 are much more entertaining. This show is pretty cookie cutter. Not really bringing anything different to the table.
I believe that's part of the appeal for plenty of brehs. Watching this show reminds me of the first 3 seasons of the OG series. I'm not saying it's on the same level just yet:whoa: But its a nice break from the soapy, Empire vibe Power started giving off the last two seasons of the OG series and the Tariq spinoff. Still trying to figure out how they're going to incorporate my man 2-Bit into the storyline.:whoo: