WAS LIKE OK.

HE WAS SAVING FACE...
AND CLEARLY DIDNT LEAVE CBI
THE WAY HE CLAIMED HE WAS
LEAVING WHEN HE WAS SAVING FACE.

nikka STILL THERE TAKING ORDERS.
:devil:
:evil:

Courtney....the line y'all wrote Jerimih was "This gon' split CBI right down the middle"
Jenard: Sooner or later they all gon' come to my side!

That implies that goofy shyt had been previously discussed.

Y'all wrote a goofy ass unnecessary plan like y'all always do. Knock. It. Off!

Omari been making the interview rounds lately....he been calling y'all writing goofy on the low too if you know how to listen lol.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Courtney....the line y'all wrote Jerimih was "This gon' split CBI right down the middle"
Jenard: Sooner or later they all gon' come to my side!

That implies that goofy shyt had been previously discussed.

Y'all wrote a goofy ass unnecessary plan like y'all always do. Knock. It. Off!

Omari been making the interview rounds lately....he been calling y'all writing goofy on the low too if you know how to listen lol.
:gucci:NO IT DOESNT
YOU fukkING IDIOT.

:devil:
:evil:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
You had overzealous dikkriders crowning this wakk show after 2 episodes , talking bout its better than the og power :mjlol:

thread be dead af & nobody I know in real life likes this show. Book II,power & kanan blow this shyt out the water. Diamond a wakk boring ass character , Walter sound like a Scottish fatb*stard from Austin powers WOAT spin off

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Episode is out if you know where to look. :myman:Debrid Gang Bang Bang

Last edited:

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Don't be like that man. Discord? l*nk

I'm Debrid gang just showed up on my feed! And google is your friend, I would suggest to get a VPN or debrid cable companies are sending notices out the ass! And since you're new here we don't post links we not trying to get the alphabet boys to fukk with the site

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Adrienne :whew: Who she working for? Walter Flynn really holding his nuts this episode. Baby girl turning into a real hitta by the episode :demonic: Gloria handled that Glock quite well when she was saving ole boy. These Chicago brehs could learn a thing or two about successfully pulling off a drive-by from their Cali counterparts :pachaha: If Jenard can't let go of his infatuation, Tommy gonna have to cancel Christmas on his ass.