Official Power Book IV: Force Season 1 Thread

Daps
nah. i'm from toronto

name a country and theres probably a 75% chance i've fukked a chick from there. all types of women. shyt. East Africa is known to have some of the worlds thickest. Ethiopia, Somalia, Eritrea, Uganda, Kenya, Rwanda...i've fukked bytches from all of em. Even almost fukked a bytch from Mauritius but turned her down.

@TradePascalSiakam has even seen the last bytch i fukked. Shorty measurements are like 40 DDD, with a 28 inch waist and a fat ass. I say this to say that i get down with thick bytches too.

But Gloria the type of chick you bring to a ball, award ceremony, work party or some shyt and turn heads. Lillana a chick you pull up on at 3AM after the club when you struck out. To say a chick like Lillana is even in her stratosphere is insulting. To say she's better? One has to either have bad taste or is intimidated by real baddies. I see it all the time.

I think we're all mixing up what we want in a broad. If the goal is to spend the night fukkin and chillin, most brehs are picking Lilliana. If the goal is having arm candy or even marriage, brehs picking Gloria. No one is picking Gloria just off the fukkability. It's the total package with her. Everyone would pick Lil off that azz and titties. She looks juicy as fukk.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I think we're all mixing up what we want in a broad. If the goal is to spend the night fukkin and chillin, most brehs are picking Lilliana. If the goal is having arm candy or even marriage, brehs picking Gloria. No one is picking Gloria just off the fukkability. It's the total package with her. Everyone would pick Lil off that azz and titties. She looks juicy as fukk.
i'm fukkin Gloria > Lillana any day of the week and any time of day

Gloria the type of chick you fukk and finish a session drenched in sweat and in desperate need of water because she got stamina and knows how to move.

Lillana the type of chick you give backshots, missionary and call it a day after 10 minutes lol. She literally looks like a boring lay. Plus her ass prolly fake

Iunno man. Its really no contest to me but i guess opinions are like a$$holes.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I'm fukking with the show. Its entertaining and the pacing is good. The fukkery keeps the show going and it hasn't gon all soap opera yet. Recent episode was decent

The one thing that I dislike about it is that I really wish they went to Cali with it. Would have been a nice change of scenery and gave the show a different energy. Right now its the same grey dreary ass looking city again. Feel like we getting the same show, but with a different cast.

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
I really wish they went to Cali with it. Would have been a nice change of scenery and gave the show a different energy. Right now its the same grey dreary ass looking city again. Feel like we getting the same show, but with a different cast.

This was always been one of my nitpicks with Power in general.

I hate that they always film these seasons during the winter. Be nice if they filmed a season or two during warm weather.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I'm fukking with the show. Its entertaining and the pacing is good. The fukkery keeps the show going and it hasn't gon all soap opera yet. Recent episode was decent

The one thing that I dislike about it is that I really wish they went to Cali with it. Would have been a nice change of scenery and gave the show a different energy. Right now its the same grey dreary ass looking city again. Feel like we getting the same show, but with a different cast.

This was always been one of my nitpicks with Power in general.

I hate that they always film these seasons during the winter. Be nice if they filmed a season or two during warm weather.

NAH fukk THAT.
THIS IS THE WAY POWER
IS SUPPOSED TO LOOK.

nikkaS AINT TRYING
TO SEE SUNNY SKIES
AND PALM TREES.
:devil:
:evil:

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
NAH fukk THAT.
THIS IS THE WAY POWER
IS SUPPOSED TO LOOK.

nikkaS AINT TRYING
TO SEE SUNNY SKIES
AND PALM TREES.
:devil:
:evil:

I'm from the South dawg, I like warm weather.

...........Could you image Keshia (Lala) in some booty shorts

:whew: