Official Power Book IV: Force Season 1 Thread

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm fukking with the show. Its entertaining and the pacing is good. The fukkery keeps the show going and it hasn't gon all soap opera yet. Recent episode was decent

The one thing that I dislike about it is that I really wish they went to Cali with it. Would have been a nice change of scenery and gave the show a different energy. Right now its the same grey dreary ass looking city again. Feel like we getting the same show, but with a different cast.

I wanted to say this earlier but I assumed the replies would be “he was and the other shows are in New York”

Daps
I think Diamond knows something's up with Jerard. He's moving too smooth not to see it. He's probably still trying to figure out a way to deal with it.

Diamond knows the end game (killing his brother). He doesn't want to do it but he also knows his brother is prideful and stubborn.

D wants to build up CBI enough to where losing Jennard won't mess up the biz. Jennard thinks Diamond is unaware but I guarantee D knows exactly how his brother is trying to move. Jennard's reliance on young bois is fine for low level shyt but won't work dealing with Russians, Serbs, Mexican cartels etc. J held it down when D was in prison but he can't take CBI any further.

Liliana is going to use J's attraction to her against him at some point.

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
-Tommy done stepped in it now
-Liliana gon let ol boy clap
-i feel like this dyke trio gonna get ugly
-do they still have that glizzy spot in Chicago where the staff cusses
you out?