Official POWER Book II: GHOST Season 3 Thread

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
yall ever fukk a bytch, get post nut clarity, and then say or do some shyt that you know will cause her to fade you...that way you can escape without being the one who looks like the a$$hole?

maybe thats what Salim was doing...perhaps the moist nikka deserves some credit

edit: nevermind, sucka showed up with flowers

Last edited:

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
This breh Salim really setup there and brought his lil great value Tevin Campbell looking ass to her dorm and they told him that she was busy, Oh what he thought he "can talk for a minute"? GTF from around here

Salim's a poor victim of the Power universe's college system. Breh doesn't know when to shut the classroom juelzing off.
:mjlol:

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
Look at this Nikka

q0hv5muhndva1.jpg

:hhh: First it was Terry Silvers, then Jabari, and now this bum.
That's a corny mutafahka.

Bet he's someone in the power universe brother gotta be.

Asking all them fukking questions.

And his haircut game is yee as fukk

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
This breh Salim really setup there and brought his lil great value Tevin Campbell looking ass to her dorm and they told him that she was busy, Oh what he thought he "can talk for a minute"? GTF from around here

I don't get how bro is a Teachers Assistant, and openly smashing one of the students in his the class.

Somebody made an Obituare for Salim:

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
lol at that shootout at the funeral

gordo got a golden gun

wasn't the da and cop at the funeral :dahell:

That's what I thought. I was like damn they killing Russians right in front of law enforcement. Either there's a plothole or Jenny and Blanca got up outta there before the shootout.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
That's what I thought. I was like damn they killing Russians right in front of law enforcement. Either there's a plothole or Jenny and Blanca got up outta there before the shootout.
I'm hoping they explain this next episode, have them saying "it was shoot out at the funeral right after we left" or something cause that was plain dumb.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I'm hoping they explain this next episode, have them saying "it was shoot out at the funeral right after we left" or something cause that was plain dumb.
They know that the Tejadas and the Castillo's took out the Russians, so I would imagine that it will come up in the topic of discussion especially since there's still the scene to show of them acknowledging his death on the RICO board.

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
Tariq: I can’t trust anyone. Raina I miss you. :mjcry:

Grandma: nikka you the reason why she’s dead and you can’t trust anyone. You literally hang around drug dealers and killers.

Best scene of the episode. And lmao at Tariq somehow having the ability to get his grandma in witness protection as if he isnt a suspect in a RICO investigation.

Diana is goofy if she think Tariq isn’t using her. How didn’t she see that big ass camera on that building? :dead:

I paused the episode and laughed for five minutes when Caine called Braden “Ben Affleck”. :dead:

I’m glad Brayden finally got some balls and stood up to Tariq. Brayden isn’t a killer but he definitely pulls his own weight when it comes to them handling business.

That car scene with Effie reminded me of the Sopranos scene with Silvio and Adrianna. I thought he was gonna kill that bytch.

Monet deserves a bullet. Got Dru starting a war because of her lies. I feel like she’s gonna be in prison by the end of the season. The cops showed her Lorenzo’s dead body and she basically hit them with :unimpressed: “yeah that’s him”.

Those classroom scenes are always cringe. We can go without those. At least we saw Diana getting clapped.

Last edited: