Official POWER Book II: GHOST Season 3 Thread

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Fixed.

That camera storyline is dumb as fukk as you would think it would have been there the entire time since they had already gotten caught using the EXACT same spot as they did before.
Nah it makes sense i think? There was a scene with I believe Sachs told the red head that Tariq likes to meet on the roof or something like that.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
How you have a shootout at the funeral when the feds are there

:mjlol:
Have a whole conversation about it, then walk off ally willy nilly on top of that, with the feds literally in the next room?!?!

I been kinda liking the new season but that was just dumb smh

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
I'm gonna be happy when Monet gets hers. MJB's going to try to show fear but she's gonna be facing down the barrel like :birdman:

Riq still with the ghost disrespect.

He reminds me of the boxer connor benn with the rich kid chip on his shoulder attitude.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
It’s crazy that I haven’t seen dude since Fresh either. I like him in the scumbag role. He should be working with Tate
Never saw the wood?

510OROlyBWL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

He was young Omar Epps

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Shyt was grimey. Tariq is a sociopath in the making. Nikka killed his own father but crying about Effie doing what anyone in that life would’ve done to someone that was snitching. Effie and Cane about to get together though like I said, they fit better together anyway :manny:

Tariq moved too quick confronting both Brayden and Effie, he could’ve at least went about it another way consider they’re working for Noma.

Then the nikka goes and fukks Diana, make sure Effie knows which in turn is gonna turn her to Cane and both of them are gonna make it hell for Tariq.

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shyt was grimey. Tariq is a sociopath in the making. Nikka killed his own father but crying about Effie doing what anyone in that life would’ve done to someone that was snitching. Effie and Cane about to get together though like I said, they fit better together anyway :manny:
Lauren is the one Tariq wanted so it kinda makes sense. Him fuccking Diana doesn't make sense but watch Di end up pregnant and not knw who the daddy is.

But why Salim goofy ass didn't just go to the room ?