MrSpook

All Star
Daps
Been so caught up in work … new episode dropped I’m finna jump
Onnat rn.

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
missed the last episode too so im playing catch up. Ep 5 was eh but ep 6 was some shyt

Of course Brayden got yoked up by the Italians
RIP to Renzo, that nikka time being up was inevitable but i thought they'd give it space. Dont remember shyt else about that ep besides the dumbest nikka in the show learning the trump card which is gonna bring this fukkery filled fest to a maximum
Caine really levelled up and the only people that know that for sure are dead. Caine might fukk around and run everything if they aint careful. "Stop tryna put 2 and 2 together you always come up with 5" was cold blooded as shyt :damn:

Why the fukk did Jenny let Lauren go and not track her completely? Your whole case is compromised as fukk now

Death Race:
Rafters: Lorenzo
1. Salim. You goodie nikkas get in over your head tryna be righteous and catch a bullet
2. Gordo. if Dru catches on....or Caine finds out...
3. Monet? Mfs that see ghosts in this show either have their days numbered or are invincible. we gonna see about her
Honorable mention: Obi. you right-hand man nikkas never last

Effie sidequest completed (for now), Lauren/Diane sidequests available now. This shyt like GTA Missions at this point :russ:
Caine used to be the village idiot yeah i said that already but he always in the scenes now lookin like Uncle Lou Lou from chapter 3. nikkas be lyin to his face and he just look like :stopitslime:
Effie lucky to be alive, her talking about her being touched and shyt might've just been a lie to take 'Riq off the main issue. nikka left her at the burial site and told her to find her way back to the city and she showed up two scenes later. Thats that St. Patrick fast travel :damn: she might really be Noma's kid poppin up like that. Still had that birdbrain behavior of nearly nuking everything and dooming them all to fail tho :patrice: can't decide whether she gon live or die this season.

With Caine finally getting in Effie's good graces, Monet making the dumbass decision to get Gordo to kill Lorenzo, and Diane getting caught with like five BRICKS on camera... they turnin the fukkery up for the next 3 eps and i love it :steviej:

preview had monet tellin gordo to stop seeing her son and him being like "nah im good thanks tho". Oh yeah he gotta fall

why is his grandma calling him tyreek :heh:
i look at everybody sideways who do that. That's the Kanan special/curse, i know mfs aint gettin a lot more screen time after that

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
She can't be 25 breh....at times she does look old in the face. Not ugly old but, somebody who is in their 30s old.

Two, on her IMDB, she's been acting since 2009. His first role in 2009 was "Party Girl" when she should have been 12 then :sitdown:

Three, she's with Arlen Escarpeta. If you remember back in the day, he was in alot of those young adult horror flicks (Final Destination, Friday the 13th, etc.). He's 42 now. She's "supposedly 25". I doubt my man is dating someone 17 years younger than him. They've been together since 2014 which would make him a borderline chomo if this is true....as she would've been 17 in 2014 and he would have been 33 :huhldup: ergo, my girl is lying about her age.

MV5BOWNmN2ZjOWQtNDE4Yy00ZjUyLWEzNjItMGU0NzQ3NmNhMzJiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQwMDg0Ng@@._V1_.jpg
she not 25. theres no way. she early 30s at a minimum

they try their best to make her look younger and to me thats part of what makes her look old lol

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally an episode filmed in Harlem. :salute:

Effie pouring her heart out about being touched as a kid and Tariq was like :childplease:yeah that's fukked up.:camby:

Monet look like she need a shoulder to cry on.:shaq:

Drew fukking up.:snoop:

Shyt was grimey. Tariq is a sociopath in the making. Nikka killed his own father but crying about Effie doing what anyone in that life would’ve done to someone that was snitching. Effie and Cane about to get together though like I said, they fit better together anyway :manny:

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
Shyt was grimey. Tariq is a sociopath in the making. Nikka killed his own father but crying about Effie doing what anyone in that life would’ve done to someone that was snitching. Effie and Cane about to get together though like I said, they fit better together anyway :manny:

Word. This dude Tariq beat his man Brayden up over a broad that was gonna rat on him.

Brayden took that charge for him and put him onto a lot of shyt and you bush him over a bytch:scust: Tariq reaching simp levels

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Let’s be real Zeke was Monet’s get out plans. He got drafted by the Kings.

Monet just mad that she can’t leave the drug game and live off that nba money , bytch is selfish
Fixed.

That camera storyline is dumb as fukk as you would think it would have been there the entire time since they had already gotten caught using the EXACT same spot as they did before.