Official POWER Book II: GHOST Season 3 Thread

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
Tariq petty af.

Threw Effie and Brayden to the bushes for protecting him:mindblown:

Nikka broke up wit his girl cuz she tried to kill his other girl . He gets revenge by sleeping with another girl:dead: his logic behind his decisions are always bs. Glad his grandma called him out on it.

Don’t know what they see in Drew as a leader, he makes awful decisions and is easily manipulated. Dumb fukk started a war for nothing

I rather let Cane lead. He a killer and he’s gotten better at the other side of the business.

Cane bout to get Effie for sure.

Salim is a dumb fukk who can’t keep his mouth shut. They turned Diana into a treash:mjlol:

That gay goon that Drew mess with is going to have a bad death:demonic:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
She can't be 25 breh....at times she does look old in the face. Not ugly old but, somebody who is in their 30s old.

Two, on her IMDB, she's been acting since 2009. His first role in 2009 was "Party Girl" when she should have been 12 then :sitdown:

Three, she's with Arlen Escarpeta. If you remember back in the day, he was in alot of those young adult horror flicks (Final Destination, Friday the 13th, etc.). He's 42 now. She's "supposedly 25". I doubt my man is dating someone 17 years younger than him. They've been together since 2014 which would make him a borderline chomo if this is true....as she would've been 17 in 2014 and he would have been 33 :huhldup: ergo, my girl is lying about her age.

MV5BOWNmN2ZjOWQtNDE4Yy00ZjUyLWEzNjItMGU0NzQ3NmNhMzJiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQwMDg0Ng@@._V1_.jpg

LaToya-Tonodeo.jpg

Lol @ this girl not looking 25-26 , I don’t care how old she is but every site on the internet says she was born April 23,1997.