Official POWER Book II: GHOST Season 3 Thread

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"my mom was the brains!"

meanwhile this nikka gets in jail for the first time and his dad from beyond the grave sent a letter "i knew you'd be here, lil nikka. right where you belong. :youngsabo:" thats a chess move in a dimension we have yet to discover

how soon he forgets

Such a momma's boy. Tasha wasn't even a factor outside of laundering Ghost's money for him :heh:

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
I hate how they stay throwing shots at Ghost, the showrunners keep doing it for some reason. It's like they wanna destroy what made the Power franchise what it is today, Omari, I understand why you wouldn't wanna fukk with anything Power related anymore:francis:

How tf was Tasha the brains of anything?

Dru gay sex scenes:scust:, and now they bout to have dude with his "cousin" wtf?

Redman replaced

And wtf happened to my guy Laz Alonso who played a detective in season 1 but never came back?

Lorenzo still being treated like a hoe by his own son:dead:

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
Such a momma's boy. Tasha wasn't even a factor outside of laundering Ghost's money for him :heh:

Tasha came up with the plot to kill Lobos. And laundering drug money while never having the IRS or feds on you because of a fukk up or sloppiness is no easy task.

Obviously it was a partnership between Ghost, Tommy & Tasha with Ghost & Tommy handling the blue collar dirty grimey work on the streets while Tasha took care of the white collar shyt.

To the poster who was tripping on Tariq speaking Italian he did that in the og Power series when Vinny and the Mob was involved in storylines. Rainey Jr is fluent in the language in real life.

EDIT - Tasha also came up with the plan to get Kanan out the paint for good.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Ukp.gif

Literally my reaction seeing Tariq calmly blowing somebody head off. In theory it’s a natural progression for his character but his acting just can’t pull it off. He still talk in that child-like mush mouth mumble.

Whenever he try to get buck on Cane… :beli: