Official POWER Book II: GHOST Season 3 Thread

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
This nikka said Tasha was the mastermind and yet shyt went to hell once Ghost was dead:mjlol:

And it’s time for somebody to take Saxe out
"my mom was the brains!"

meanwhile this nikka gets in jail for the first time and his dad from beyond the grave sent a letter "i knew you'd be here, lil nikka. right where you belong. :youngsabo:" thats a chess move in a dimension we have yet to discover

how soon he forgets

MrSpook

All Star
Daps
Whitman gotta die.

The TA gotta be fed.

Lorenzo needs to die, I’m tired of seeing that bytch ass nikka… get bytched.

Smh

Monet causing problems.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
What I always find crazy about gay characters in shows is that everybody around them just happens to be gay. I just think it takes you out of the story that there's also a major player in the game who is also gay and on grindr. Other than that I don't care too much character is gay except when scenes become too extra.

MrSpook

All Star
Daps
I fw that last scene. Cane determined for a body. I think he values killers, he gained new respect for riq once he killed jabari, he probably gains trust through folk
knowing they’ll drop something.

Diana gotta go. Hopefully the promo for the next episode isn’t how it look.

Last edited:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I fw that last scene. Came determined for a body. I think he values killers, he gained new respect for riq once he killed jabari, he probably gains truest through folk
knowing they’ll drop something.

Diana gotta go. Hopefully the promo for the next episode isn’t how it look.
That determination is going to end up being his downfall and the fact that everyone insist on keeping secrets from each other.

I still don’t get why they insist on keeping Kane out of the loop considering that they have just as much on him as they did Monet and Tariq.

I don’t even think they told him who’s watching the penthouse.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That determination is going to end up being his downfall and the fact that everyone insist on keeping secrets from each other.

I still don’t get why they insist on keeping Kane out of the loop considering that they have just as much on him as they did Monet and Tariq.

I don’t even think they told him who’s watching the penthouse.
Because hes a loose canon. He would kill whittman and everyone going to jail