Official POWER Book II: GHOST Season 3 Thread

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
That would be stupid...Cane is lowkey the best character on the show and has become my favorite character this season. Tariq does his thing plus Davis & Tate but Cane with his cracking on Brayden, eyeing Effie, bossing up, finding Zeke's real killer, seeing thru Salim's BS. Yeah Cane has had a great season.
So in Power, that means it's really coming :snoop:

MD20

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This sound crazy but I'm tired of seeing these desginer clothes. Nikkas wearing Celine but struggling to pay their tuition and buy books.

I hope Drew gets killed, but then I promise the LGBT will twist this into some anti-gay shyt.
I DOUBT IT. Everybody else been getting killed. So why not him if it fits the storyline. I KNOW THE LGBT ARE SENSITIVE BUT NOT THAT SENSITIVE!

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
They got Larenz Tate.
ODog himself in the perfect Kevin Spacey House of Cards position

They could literally kill everyone off and take the show in that direction with Tate trying to make his way to Senate, and/or Governor then President

And bring Tariq with him on some Emperor Palpatine, Darth Vader type..

I know they were thinking about spinning him off with his own show but that's a bad idea..
Bring Tommy and Tasha into this one for seasons 4-7 with Tariq becoming Ghost and trying to get out from under Tate like his Father was with Stern.

Last edited:

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
My predictions for the way this season will end are that I think Drew water bill is past due so is Cane only saying cane because of the rumors that he won't be on the show
Frank's wife might also suspend service on Monet water not sure what will happen with Diana either go to Atlanta or ride with Tariq
Plot twist from Mona being Effie's Mom perhaps getting her free maybe Mecca was her dad too
Streets need a body from Brayden as well maybe he kills his girlfriend or Uncle Lucas
But all I know is the ending of this season is gonna be crazy as hell Imo

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
Damn no show this week mothafukka !!!

Yo if Monet don't get bodied end of season then she gotta kill frank wife and all her sons
I hope she survives tho I love her character

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
First show of its kind that I root for 12. Just 'cause of how sloppy it all is. :wow:
Still can't stop watching it. :wow:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Listenin to the pod, it seems a lot of shyt ppl give the show about the writing/stuff not making sense, may be due to Starz cutting scenes for time.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
The Crew has It podcast is a dope concept, actors on the show speaking directly to the fans, I'll take that over fan lead shows
Especially since they have no qualms about giving shyt about the direction of the show or their character. Even Saxe's comments lead me to believe that they changed up the direction once Red didn't come back.