Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 2 Thread

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Wait somebody answer this question for me. At this point in the show it's something like 18 months after the first episode of the O.G. Power right??? :mjlol:
TECHNICALLY YEAH
BUT ALL THAT GOT THROWN OUT
THE WINDOW WHEN THEY
WANTED TO INVOLVE TARIQ
INTO THE MAIN STORYLINE
INSTEAD OF LEAVING THE KIDS
BACKGROUND CHARACTERS.

THEY DID SOME MARVEL TIME
JUMP TYPE shyt WITHOUT
EVER ACTUALLY TIME JUMPING
AND WE'RE IN CURRENT TIMES
ON THE SHOW.
:devil:
:evil:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean dude is smart but not that smart
Ghost killed so many people and never had it come back on him.

This nikka killed ghost and it’s on tape him confessing, nikka killed Jabari and people know, killed ray ray and people know

just sloppy
Do you think the ray ray case will ever come back? I mean, dude actually killed a cop lol

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Do you think the ray ray case will ever come back? I mean, dude actually killed a cop lol

Oh it's definitely going to come into the fold because of the Ramirez suspicion. That's usually how it goes when someone is suspected of a crime. All they gotta do is bring in Blanca (which they have before) and ask her about the case. What she says will likely be enough to reopen the case and bring her back for next season.

They're going to be looking for any reason to lock Tariq up once the Ramirez case gets thrown out which it's looking like it will.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
SHES BLOATED AS fukk NOW
AND ROCKING A WAIST TRAINER.

241e37644fc20ccfa69984f4509dcc9b.jpg

Power-Book-II-Ghost-S02-E07-i-NTERNAL-1080p-WEB-H264-GGEZ-mkv-snapshot-00-35-28-2022-01-16-15-38-00.png

Power-Book-II-Ghost-S02-E07-i-NTERNAL-1080p-WEB-H264-GGEZ-mkv-snapshot-00-36-37-2022-01-16-15-41-11.png

FBSjL4rWYAANuW5

THIS IS AFTER A BBL & BREAST JOB
:gucci:AND BEFORE SHE GOT FAT.

YOU THINK THAT BLOATED
FAT FACED BROAD LOOKS
LIKE THAT ON THE SHOW THIS SEASON?

brushandria-in-class-power-book-ii-ghost-season-2-episode-1

Did she not give you some play or something? Cause you going out ur way to convince everyone of what you believe. It ain't that serious bruh. If that's how you feel then so be it.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
If the writers actually cared about logic on this show. Monet children should be:

Zeke - 20-23
Caine - 19-22
Dru - 18 - 19
Diana - 17 - 18

Everybody is too close together in age on the show. Mary J is like 50+ irl. I would make Monet at least mid 40's in the show.

yeah the ages need a proper revision and start with Diana. She should be 19 at the absolute oldest but also acting like it. You can have her stealing tons of $ and meeting with lawyers and getting away with it flawlessly.

meanwhile if Zeke is potential NBA talent he should be 20-21 no fukking way he’s 22-23 and throwing his name in the draft. No team is drafting college seniors who have that much “potential” in the league and Zeke isn’t college classroom material even with 10 tutors. Even as a redshirt he couldn’t be that old and having teams looking at him seriously with tons of other college and G League talent out there.

So with Diana being 18-19 and Zeke being 21 at the most how the heck can 2 other kids get squeezed in there? Proper thing would be Cane as the oldest at like 25, Dru at 23 and then Zeke as the result of a fling with Mecca. Neither Dru nor Cane appear to be younger than 22 in this show based on how they act.