Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 2 Thread

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
That was terrible. Proctor literally said that he wasn't going to snitch, then in the very next scene, he snitches. :gucci:

I get he was trying to protect Ghost because he knew Saxe wouldn't believe the truth, but he didn't think that would get back to Tommy? Season five Proctor would have slapped season six Proctor for doing that. :gucci:

Ehhh Tommy only found out because the writers wrote the law enforcement side of things incompetent as hell in having them always give out more information than they had to. There was no reason why Saxe should have mentioned his name to Maria Suarez outside of convenient writing and having Tommy pull off unrealistic murders like a madman.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Ehhh Tommy only found out because the writers wrote the law enforcement side of things incompetent as hell in having them always give out more information than they had to. There was no reason why Saxe should have mentioned his name to Maria Suarez outside of convenient writing and having Tommy pull off unrealistic murders like a madman.

It was definitely convenient, I agree. That wasn't the only time that happened in season six (the scene where LaKeisha kills Mozzy comes to mind). I just feel like they always wrote Proctor as someone that knew all the tricks of law enforcement. Even when he was under intense pressure, he didn't crack. Mak and Saxe had him wear a wire and he still got out of that without any trouble. But after Saxe threatens to take his daughter away (even though Saxe did an illegal wiretap), Proctor just folds and he's like, "Yeah, Tommy killed Angela and I'm going to say that on the stand. :yeshrug:" I don't know why he would even risk Tommy coming after him.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
It was definitely convenient, I agree. That wasn't the only time that happened in season six (the scene where LaKeisha kills Mozzy comes to mind). I just feel like they always wrote Proctor as someone that knew all the tricks of law enforcement. Even when he was under intense pressure, he didn't crack. Mak and Saxe had him wear a wire and he still got out of that without any trouble. But after Saxe threatens to take his daughter away (even though Saxe did an illegal wiretap), Proctor just folds and he's like, "Yeah, Tommy killed Angela and I'm going to say that on the stand. :yeshrug:" I don't know why he would even risk Tommy coming after him.

You have to remember though that he didn't want it coming out to Elisa Marie that he let her mother die and that's essentially why he snitched. There was no way that he was going to be able to get out of it outside of telling Elisa Marie himself. Granted, I honestly don't think that it would have mattered anyways considering that she held no resentment that Tommy killed her pops, but still he obviously didn't know that.

He definitely deserved to die for what he did. It was just too convenient in how they wrong it.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
TARIQ HAS CONSTANTLY PLAYED BRAYDEN?

GHOST CONSTANTLY PLAYED TOMMY?
:devil:
:evil:
yea it was a bit of a theme that Tommy had a bit of a weak spot for Ghost and Ghost had the ability to manipulate him into doing things that fulfilled Ghosts' agenda
it definitely wasnt to the same degree, and sometimes it might have been for Tommy's own good but it was a similar dynamic.

“In season five, we watched Tommy grow and become his own man, head up his own operation, and start dealing with the game without Ghost. However, Ghost being Ghost, is continu0ously a man of manipulation and selfishness. He’s always been able to manipulate Tommy to get whatever outcome he wants out of a situation,” explained Sikora.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
yea it was a bit of a theme that Tommy had a bit of a weak spot for Ghost and Ghost had the ability to manipulate him into doing things that fulfilled Ghosts' agenda
it definitely wasnt to the same degree, and sometimes it might have been for Tommy's own good but it was a similar dynamic.
:comeon:IT WAS ALWAYS FOR
TOMMYS OWN GOOD
SO I WOULDNT CALL IT "PLAYED"
AT ALL.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah the ages need a proper revision and start with Diana. She should be 19 at the absolute oldest but also acting like it. You can have her stealing tons of $ and meeting with lawyers and getting away with it flawlessly.

meanwhile if Zeke is potential NBA talent he should be 20-21 no fukking way he’s 22-23 and throwing his name in the draft. No team is drafting college seniors who have that much “potential” in the league and Zeke isn’t college classroom material even with 10 tutors. Even as a redshirt he couldn’t be that old and having teams looking at him seriously with tons of other college and G League talent out there.

So with Diana being 18-19 and Zeke being 21 at the most how the heck can 2 other kids get squeezed in there? Proper thing would be Cane as the oldest at like 25, Dru at 23 and then Zeke as the result of a fling with Mecca. Neither Dru nor Cane appear to be younger than 22 in this show based on how they act.

They fukked this stuff all the way up. Messing up the ages...choosing dark kids but, having this super light skin Hispanic nikka as a dad. I can maybe see Dru and Diana being half hispanic but, they should've either switched Lorenzo's actor out for someone darker if they were gonna keep Cane's actor in the show or switched Cane out for someone lighter (someone Julio's complexion from the OG Power) to at least have one kid look like Lorenzo.

And then the ages like you said make no sense. Zeke should have never been the nephew. He should've just been a son but, a result of Monet having an affair. That way you can keep Cane the oldest. Silly writing.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
:camby: nikka YOU JUST FOUND ABOUT
THE HOE AND POSTED AN OLD PIC
TO CONVINCE ME OF SOMETHING
YOU BELIEVE.

THE bytch IS CLEARLY FAT NOW.
yeah i just found out about her cause i'm in the deal of fukking with chicks in person. what i look like knowing about every instagram/twitter model for? what is it im trying to convince u of? u the one responded to my post about shorty. fat or phat i'd hit and that's all that matters.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
They should do all of these separate book series then tie them all together in one big series a few years down the line involving characters from Books 2-5 (if they do make Influence.)

Use the actors from Raising Kanan as flashback characters n shyt

I'm sure that's the goal but as you said that's still a few years down the line. I would say 2026 at the earliest. Let Tommy's and Tate's series get a couple seasons under it's belt. I'm sure the push for a Method Man spinoff got to be in the works as well. He is killing this role.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I've heard of Hollywood actors lying about their age but if shorty is a whole damn 12 years older than she is acting like she is even that's a little to much. She doesn't look 36 but then again at certain times she doesn't look 24 either.
SHES NOT 24 SHES 17-18
IN THE SHOW...

SHE WENT TO THE AUDITION
AND WAS GOOD ENOUGH TO GET
THE ROLE SO HER AGE DOESNT MATTER.

NO ONE WOULD HAVE EVER
THOUGHT SHE WAS IN
HER LATE 30S IF THEY
WERENT TOLD SO SHES DOING
A GOOD JOB.