Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 2 Thread

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
they treating power like its the cw how you see the same actors/actresses across the cw universe :snoop:
NAH THIS IS A DIRECT
CONTINUATION OF BOOK 1
HENCE THE NAME "GHOST"

BASICALLY ANYONE WHO
LIVED THROUGH BOOK 1 SHOULD
BE IN THIS SHOW.

HER SHOWING UP
IN BOOK 4 IS FUNNY THO
SINCE ITS IN CHICAGO.

:devil:
:evil:

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Mecca and Lorenzo are the best parts of the show.

Rather see them outright warring with each other instead of Tariq's shenanigans:manny:

Then nikkas at least seem like some shyt I'd see in OG Power.
I fukkS WITH BOTH CHARACTERS.

HARD NOSE, SOLID ALPHA MALES.

THATS GONNA BE AN INTERESTING CLASH....

PERSONALLY IT WOULD
BE BEST NOT TO LET THEM MEET.

THEY BOTH CAN PROVIDE
GOOD STORY LINES WITHOUT

ON THEIR OWN.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Mecca and Lorenzo are the best parts of the show.

Rather see them outright warring with each other instead of Tariq's shenanigans:manny:

Then nikkas at least seem like some shyt I'd see in OG Power.
I would love to see a story arch that establishes the tejada's as a strong criminal family clashing with mecca organization and Tariq sort of playing between them both while establishing his presence on the college scenes. But knowing Kemp she will likely make mecca and Lorenzo and monet a gangster love triangle while she creates a love triangle with Tariq Lauren effie and maybe Diane. Kemp good for the love drama.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I would love to see a story arch that establishes the tejada's as a strong criminal family clashing with mecca organization and Tariq sort of playing between them both while establishing his presence on the college scenes. But knowing Kemp she will likely make mecca and Lorenzo and monet a gangster love triangle while she creates a love triangle with Tariq Lauren effie and maybe Diane. Kemp good for the love drama.
Lowkey you just described the movie Fresh. That would be dope, but yea Kemp is too caught up with soap opera

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

MECCA THE CONNECT THOUGH.
THEY GET NO WORK
WITHOUT HIM.

HES CLOSER TO THAT GHOST LEVEL
WHILE THEYRE MOM & POPS.

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
Lowkey you just described the movie Fresh. That would be dope, but yea Kemp is too caught up with soap opera

Bra that's nothing like Fresh at all besides a young black kid running drugs for a Latino organization