Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 2 Thread

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
still one of the most entertaining shows out :dead: definitely EmPower status now tho

-the new plug is a poor man's impression of The Rock in Fast Five :mjlol:

-im pretty sure that wasnt a tranny with effie :dead: just some stud on the softball team. "i need to go to practice anyway :birdman:"

-with all the bullshyt going on, did we really need a yaz storyline :mindblown: who asked for that

-that stupid bytch is gonna have zeke all over tmz. dude is a terrible actor :dead:

-some of these chicks. paige hurd :noah: and that teacher is an absolute dime

-and why the fukk did she tell Officer dikkhead that she was with zeke :mindblown: the cops dont have shyt on her, and she obviously didnt body some dude in the middle of a park. what an idiot :mjlol:

the writing is so bad it's good :laff:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Cane stealing his own family's product is too over the top IMO

Not to mention the fact that his elaborate scheme seemed a bit unrealistic in the first place on top of Diana automatically assuming that he was the one who did it. He never followed Riq and Brayden to know the car they were driving with the drugs in it, yet conveniently found the exact address with the drug location on Instagram :jbhmm:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
still one of the most entertaining shows out :dead: definitely EmPower status now tho

-the new plug is a poor man's impression of The Rock in Fast Five :mjlol:

-im pretty sure that wasnt a tranny with effie :dead: just some stud on the softball team. "i need to go to practice anyway :birdman:"

-with all the bullshyt going on, did we really need a yaz storyline :mindblown: who asked for that

-that stupid bytch is gonna have zeke all over tmz. dude is a terrible actor :dead:

-some of these chicks. paige hurd :noah: and that teacher is an absolute dime

-and why the fukk did she tell Officer dikkhead that she was with zeke :mindblown: the cops dont have shyt on her, and she obviously didnt body some dude in the middle of a park. what an idiot :mjlol:

the writing is so bad it's good :laff:

this show is by far the WOAT of the power universe including BMF.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
It's Courtney's idea, the execs told her to tone down the gay shyt for the audience but she insisted on it.

What else interests you?

I want to challenge my audience. I want to be pushed or to push people. I love honest, frank talk about race, gender and sexuality. It’s not a small thing to me. When we were creating the characters in Ghost, one of the sons in the drug-dealing family is gay and has a relationship. There were people who were like, “You shouldn’t do that because the audience won’t like it.” Well, if you make a show about people who are college-age in 2021 and everyone is straight, you’re an a$$hole. You’re an a$$hole if you make that show.

Courtney Kemp Is Trading ‘Power’ for Scale at Netflix – The Hollywood Reporter

:camby: Why not represent disabled people too, then? Plenty of them around. I don't see none of the main characters in a wheelchair.

I figured she was behind that bullshyt, yet an educated and intelligent black man in a suit who wanted to get out the game and move on to bigger and better things for his family is the bad guy cos of her real life daddy issues or whatever it is, is somehow the biggest villain who deserved to get got according to her. FOH. :aicmon:

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the idea of this brayden kid being tariq's partner in crime to sell drugs when this kid got his family name on all the buildings is the legendary shyt that built :duck:-berg
yeah, one of the worst plots

a fukkin trust fund kid like that is risking 10 years in prison to sell drugs with tariq :mjlol: hed have to be a stone cold retard