Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 2 Thread

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I thought Tariq asked for the money in some off-shore accounts. Why would he think meeting Mecca wasn’t a set-up off rip like he was gonna give him the money and live happily ever after. It would make more sense for him get the accounts first and drop the bag off in a undisclosed location. Skip town and live with his momma and sister off that two million. Why would Mecca trust Cane and Monet to kill her husband after she showed herself to be untrustworthy. He supposedly is some top secret informant. Why wouldn’t Tariq think of the lobby cameras since he was cleaning the apartment cameras. Why Diana stop at the bank accounts, how she ain’t see the informant stuff. Diana conveniently was watching the news before her dad could say he killed Mecca on the private plane. They got full details of his murder like a hour after it happened on the news. I got more questions then answers.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I thought Tariq asked for the money in some off-shore accounts. Why would he think meeting Mecca wasn’t a set-up off rip like he was gonna give him the money and live happily ever after. It would make more since for him get the accounts first and drop the bag off in a undisclosed location. Skip town and live with his momma and sister off that two million. Why would Mecca trust Cane and Monet to kill her husband after she showed herself to be untrustworthy. He supposedly is some top secret informant. Why wouldn’t Tariq think of the lobby cameras since he was cleaning the apartment cameras. Why Diana stop at the bank accounts, how she ain’t see the informant stuff. Diana conveniently was watching the news before her dad could say he killed Mecca on the private plane. They got full details of his murder like a hour after it happened on the news. I got more questions then answers.
shyt WAS TERRIBLE

:devil:
:evil:

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They should've killed Everett tonight.:francis:

Could have had him try to save Drew from those dudes. Now we got to see more sex scenes next season.:hhh:

Sad my dude Freaky Zekey got killed. Funniest person on the show.

Yaz should have went with Tasha from the beginning. Drunk granny too.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Finale was kinda wack and very unrealistic. But hey it’s Power so I let it slide.

Why couldn’t Monet just tell Cane the plan off rip tho? What if he shot Lorenzo? shyt was dumb.

Also covering up a murder in a luxury penthouse when you were easily the last person seen going up there is :laff:

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Watched 9&10 back to back. Overall for the season is way better than the first. They just need to cut the batty stuff and tighten up the writing. I know fukkery gotta ensue so got to throw away logical questions like damn how many law enforcement agencies has blanca worked for?

The Tejada filly drama is nuts season 3 gonna be crazy.

I knew they was gon take out Zeke and his pops once did showed the pics from the season 3 set.

Now let me go light up and check out what's good with Force :mjlit:

Last edited: