Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 1 Thread

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
not gon lie i thought when we first met Dru he looked at tariq the way he did because he mentioned taking an art class
same, thought it might have been his longing to go to college or be in art school or some shyt, instead he was trying to compete with his sister for attention :hhh:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
same, thought it might have been his longing to go to college or be in art school or some shyt, instead he was trying to compete with his sister for attention :hhh:

Did they allude to Monet knowing that he was gay when she gave him the speech about family?

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
This shyt is a complete joke

it’s just a white version of All My Children or General Hosiptal

shyt is more about the professors, than anything else

nikka you act like original power was some renaissance masterpiece. All nikka ghost had to do was put on a hat and he could sneak into the White House. This show is just a continuation of that. It is what it is at this point.

See...i used to be like you and put logic on everything when it comes to the “Power” franchise. But by the last season i just threw logic out the window and enjoyed the fukkery. You should too :blessed:

Exactly

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
If she didn't, she figured it out at that moment. So yeah, that speech was her awkward way of addressing it.

The whole exchange was rather weird. I wasn’t sure if she had found out in the moment or was it more of a “we’ve already discussed this” type of thing. In the same vein she’s like when it comes to Diana.

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Enough to make people think the show is good again
Ltfm9qVY_o.png

except all the women put a no nudity clause in :russ: