Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 1 Thread

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Lol man, this nikka Tariq tryna have the whole borough of Queens on his ass. From a character standpoint, no way they set him up to do that, right? Right?

The most Tariq had was some white boys moving pills at Choate. The Tejadas' operation is a lot diff than what Ghost and Tommy had going, but Tariq is nowhere near that.

shyt reminds me of how unbearable Tariq was in how he was treating Ghost, and how bad of a mom Tasha was. They touched on it in episode 2, but I wonder if they'll continue to go down that path.
nikka what? Did you just not watch Power? Doesn't matter who the end customer was. nikka was involved in an international drug level ring at just below the supplier tier. He had actual conversations and supplied drugs to the mob. THE MOB.

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
nikka what? Did you just not watch Power? Doesn't matter who the end customer was. nikka was involved in an international drug level ring at just below the supplier tier. He had actual conversations and supplied drugs to the mob. THE MOB.

Lol yeah, I did. He was stealing pills from his supplier uncle to get to the mob. I wouldn't call that involved. Meanwhile, the Tejadas are more than likely plugged in with an international ring, but we'll have to see the extent of their operation.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
the stand out performance of this ep was Mary J Blige's lack of acting range for sure....every scene of her on camera is her bein on 10 for no reason...

Kids: good morning mom

Monet:
RHHL.gif

Tariq: How are you Monet?

Monet:
RHHL.gif

Cop: Monet I love you lets have sex

Monet:
RHHL.gif

Baby: *cries*

Monet:
RHHL.gif