Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 1 Thread

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
I was waiting for the line "do you know who my dad was"

:russ:
Right. Honestly I don't know how Tariq is being so patient with these nikkas. They small time as fukk. Ghost was international. Tariq was rubbing elbows with mob bosses-- and MJB got her own sons out here doing cash pickups with a duffle bag in the middle of the day.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Right. Honestly I don't know how Tariq is being so patient with these nikkas. They small time as fukk. Ghost was international. Tariq was rubbing elbows with mob bosses-- and MJB got her own sons out here doing cash pickups with a duffle bag in the middle of the day.
lmfao the so called next in line barely being able to handle some goofy rappers, and Tariq has killed and gotten bigger people killed.

I won't be shocked if We see Tariq get his weight up and play the family, or even the family/dad orders Tasha to be killed to prove a point to Tariq and then some kinda ''war' happens. The thing is Tariq has no hitters, so I guess they planting seeds for the long game.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
lmfao the so called next in line barely being able to handle some goofy rappers, and Tariq has killed and gotten bigger people killed.

I won't be shocked if We see Tariq get his weight up and play the family, or even the family/dad orders Tasha to be killed to prove a point to Tariq and then some kinda ''war' happens. The thing is Tariq has no hitters, so I guess they planting seeds for the long game.
I feel like some fukk shyts gonna happen with these college white guys.
And Riqs lil buddy aint no Tommy Egan whiteboy.
Hes gonna have to put together some sorta squad.

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Just saw the episode

I see where this is going..Tariq is somehow going to flip the family and Sax to get his mom out in the power world

Lol man, this nikka Tariq tryna have the whole borough of Queens on his ass. From a character standpoint, no way they set him up to do that, right? Right?

The most Tariq had was some white boys moving pills at Choate. The Tejadas' operation is a lot diff than what Ghost and Tommy had going, but Tariq is nowhere near that.

shyt reminds me of how unbearable Tariq was in how he was treating Ghost, and how bad of a mom Tasha was. They touched on it in episode 2, but I wonder if they'll continue to go down that path.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I feel like some fukk shyts gonna happen with these college white guys.
And Riqs lil buddy aint no Tommy Egan whiteboy.
Hes gonna have to put together some sorta squad.

yeah I said before in the previous seasons the White boy = Tommy was a misdirection. Assuming he doesn't die I see him being a Proctor character who can use his connects to help Tariq.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
The amount of stress the St. Patricks have added to Method Man's life is just :wow:

Dude went from defending young cacs, which is basically an alley-oop in America's legal system - to having to deal with their 'Power' level horse shyt, and right now Tasha is on the stand like :lupe:, incapable of bluffing even a fake jury.

He's lucky Ghost is dead. The murder/adultery/moving weight fukkery would be too much to handle. And Tommy's still out there in the cut waiting to pop up again on some :mjlit:

If Meth ends up somehow doing crime to cover up for Tasha too :mindblown:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I do not give a fukk about these professors’ side stories.

Also MJB’s character always on some :beli:.

Like goddamn show some range
My mother (like probably everyone on heres mother) loves Mary.

Buuuuuuut...

She got this movie on Amazon Prime called Body Cam or something.

My mother RAGGED her ass!

:russ:

She said, that was probably the worst movie i ever seen!

:mjlol:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
MJB's character is what Delonda from The Wire would be if she had a few more kids and some power. Three episodes and she been miserable and hostile in every one of them. LOL @ stomping on Keke Palmer's cell. :heh:

And lol @ the :comeon: face Tasha gave Tamika after the "nice hair BTW" remark. :mjlol:

I don't care for those two professors. Yeah the chick is nice looking, but I'm bored of them already. :francis: Just feels like needless filler.

Good episode but it needs to heat up now.