Fake Tank really hitting all the Skins
fcEZt6m.png

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
This days of our lives shyt going on with the professors is :trash: I’m feeling like they added them simply to have people who’d be ok with sex scenes

Mary is so permanently grumpy, wtf. The directors are failing her

Tasha’s acting was so bad wen she got hemmed up by the CO

lol @ Diana wanting to play college hoop at all about 5’2” :dead: they could’ve left that out or cast a chick who’s at least taller than Mary. And “Moodnet” stomping out her burner was again so extra

Only plot they set up that I’m interested in is Dru not seeming to be about that life. And Meth finally on Saxe’s trail.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I dunno yall, MJB actually smiled in this episode...the show might not be trash after all :krs:

:mjlol:

Another good episode. The sexual tension between the professors could've been left out though and I'm not sure how Puerto Rican Common's threats against Tariq are going to hold up considering Zeke needs him.

Tamika straight up ethered Tasha in court :picard:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I dunno yall, MJB actually smiled in this episode...the show might not be trash after all :krs:

:mjlol:

Another good episode. The sexual tension between the professors could've been left out though and I'm not sure how Puerto Rican Common's threats against Tariq are going to hold up considering Zeke needs him.

Tamika straight up ethered Tasha in court :picard:

yeah had me like DAMN TASHA A GOOFY :damn: