Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 1 Thread

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
What I'm seeing so far with this season is the acting has been great. Method Man, Mary J, Tariq etc everybody is killin their roles right now. The show isn't dependent on unrealistic fukkery like Ghost and Tommy getting into shootouts in broad daylight NYC :mjlol:

yep lot less cartoonish

First Two Episodes Have been great... you TV Guide ass nikkas need to just relax and watch the show instead of over analyzing everything

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
What I'm seeing so far with this season is the acting has been great. Method Man, Mary J, Tariq etc everybody is killin their roles right now. The show isn't dependent on unrealistic fukkery like Ghost and Tommy getting into shootouts in broad daylight NYC :mjlol:
REMEMBER POWER WAS
A TRUE CRIME DRAMA
IN THE 1ST TWO SEASONS.

IT BECAME
MORE OF A COMEDY LATER ON.

:devil:
:evil:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

oh you mean like bobby brown walking in a random empty bar during the middle of the day no mask on, no security cameras, duffing a nikkia then opening fire on him with no splatter on him and placing this cat in beer barrels are casually wheeling him away in a trash truck :mjlol:

:mjgrin:

:dead:

or bobby brown randomly merkins nikkas in stairwells with cameras and people and shyt.

I can't wait till they revceal that's canan's son what tariq's reaction will be

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
oh you mean like bobby brown walking in a random empty bar during the middle of the day no mask on, no security cameras, duffing a nikkia then opening fire on him with no splatter on him and placing this cat in beer barrels are casually wheeling him away in a trash truck :mjlol:

:mjgrin:

:dead:

or bobby brown randomly merkins nikkas in stairwells with cameras and people and shyt.

:russ:

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal

Nah fam none of that compares to having entire shootouts in NYC during the daytime :yeshrug:
Also where did you see cameras and other people in that stairwell that Cane killed that other breh? :dahell:

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
1. That Young and the Restless side story with the college professors...nah
2. Hood booger as college student? Nah
3. Fool got up in them guts while wearing a turtleneck
4. Frat bro is proof White Mediocrity is real.
5. Waiting on MJB to reveal she used to fucc Kanan

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
1. That Young and the Restless side story with the college professors...nah
2. Hood booger as college student? Nah
3. Fool got up in them guts while wearing a turtleneck
4. Frat bro is proof White Mediocrity is real.
5. Waiting on MJB to reveal she used to fucc Kanan
:mjpls:KANAN IS CLEARLY TOO DARK
FOR MONET

:devil:
:evil: