Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 1 Thread

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
This is an entertaining ass show, flaws and all. That hour goes by like it's 15 minutes. We finna see Tommy in the next episode or final episode. I heard Joseph Sikora say Tommy has to come see why people putting his name in shyt.

I wonder was that always the plan or did his spinoff getting moved up change things? I'm assuming no based on how they wrote him off in the OG Power series.

Last edited:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I think they wrote it in recently and prolly filmed it during the break in episodes. They start shooting his spinoff in January, so we'll prolly see it in the summer or fall.

Last edited:

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is an entertaining ass show, flaws and all. That hour goes by like it's 15 minutes.
We finna see Tommy in the next episode or final episode. I heard Joseph Sikora say Tommy has to come see why people putting his name in shyt.

I
wonder was that always the plan or did his spinoff getting moved up change things? I'm assuming no based on how they wrote him off in the OG Power series.
Man spoiler that smh :snoop: You ruined the surprise for me if that happens :martin:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Man spoiler that smh :snoop: You ruined the surprise for me if that happens :martin:

I wouldn't really call it a surprise if he comes back as the show has given multiple indications that he's coming back into the fold especially considering his name has gotten dropped more than once.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
That nikka 2 Bit facial expressions be cracking me up. Breh is like the 2020 Stevie J and shyt.

tenor.gif

curz

Don of all Dons
Daps
Reppin
Dade
I wonder was that always the plan or did his spinoff getting moved up change things? I'm assuming no based on how they wrote him off in the OG Power series.
Prob desperation. Power used to average over a million viewers per ep. This show hasn’t even had 1 episode hit a Milly.

by all estimates they’ve lost atleast half their viewers

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Prob desperation. Power used to average over a million viewers per ep. This show hasn’t even had 1 episode hit a Milly.

by all estimates they’ve lost atleast half their viewers
This, I think they’re trying to keep as much flexibility as possible to keep most the cast on whichever show pops.

I know some people in here are loving Book 2 but reality is Riq doesn’t need his own show. Tommy could carry a show, not Riq...that’s how we’ve ended up with this half baked Tejada family. :ld:

curz

Don of all Dons
Daps
Reppin
Dade
This, I think they’re trying to keep as much flexibility as possible to keep most the cast on whichever show pops.

I know some people in here are loving Book 2 but reality is Riq doesn’t need his own show. Tommy could carry a show, not Riq...that’s how we’ve ended up with this half baked Tejada family. :ld:
Exactly, nobody wants to watch a child get saved every episode. And nobody gives a damn about Tashas trial

I thought they would throw some predictable but fun Jailhouse action in but nope, just this college Degrassi BS :camby:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Exactly, nobody wants to watch a child get saved every episode. And nobody gives a damn about Tashas trial

I thought they would throw some predictable but fun Jailhouse action in but nope, just this college Degrassi BS :camby:

They also have a Lorenzo problem where the only realistic person that has a shot of taking him out has his own spinoff to attend to. Even if he could theoretically take him out while he's in jail, why would he do that favor for Tasha and/or Tariq after he knows what they have done.