thanks breh :heh:

You got that breh in the pool would be the perfect negged gif

4QD4vw.gif

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ghost was literally running a legit business, looking to expand that legit business, routinely laundered money l, distributing hard drugs to the entire city, having a proper relationship with his side bytch, taking care of his family, was a part-time hitman, somehow stayed in shape and almost become lieutenant governor.

He would wipe Lorenzo’s organization out single-handedly like Walter White in the last episode of Breaking Bad.

Hell, Tasha called Lorenzo herself FROM jail on a phone HE got her to talk shyt to him.

...I miss Power man (seasons 1-4 at least)

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fam! I keep saying this shyt under my breff every time she on camera. They trolling us with this bullshyt 'angry loud black woman' trope. Enough already. Knowing damn well on real life Bushandria would be in Job Corps. Everest College or some shyt...

Word. I went to an HBCU and there were no girls like her there. IDK what they doing with that character. Lowkey stereotypical :hubie:

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Zeke knows. That’s why he said he wants to make the league so his family can stop “working”. He was just kept at bay and never saw how the sausage was made with his own eyes. No homo and pause now I think about that sentence :dame:

He didn't think his family was in waste management before this? :troll:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
what I can’t let ride is the obvious blunt force trauma to the back of his head when 2 bit hit him yet somehow that’s skipped over and they talking about it was an accidental drowning :what:

LMAO @ accidental drowning and he got hit with a pipe. And we should believe he got shytfaced somewhere else like the dorm and made his way all the way down to the pool area and then drowned?

then the official story is that he was a student yet Stansfield doesn’t corroborate that info?

Just wear a Stansfield hoodie and you’re a student?

Great, Diana will be thrilled to hear this. Monet forbid her from going to school but she can’t do shyt once Diana puts on a Stansfield sweatshirt. That will protect her from bagging up drugs for her mommy.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Riq got these girls going crazy and I thought he was a virgin :heh:

Breh got drowned in broad daylight on one of the busiest days on campus :mjlol:

So Stansfield has no security and anyone can just roll through :skip:

Cane on his John Wick one-man army shyt :russ:

Monet is cold as fukk :leon:

Dru is really bout it :ohhh:

Budget Tank needs to go and Carrie too :camby:

These kids rocking the hottest drip casually :whoo: