Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 1 Thread

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Episode was fire. Haven't had felt like that about a episode of Power since they introduced Jukebox a few seasons back. 2 Bit restoring the feeling while mastering the 50 smirk. Would trust Effie about as far as I could throw her but damn she was looking right this episode.:takedat: It be like that sometimes. I don't understand the need for this Canonical Studies bullshyt. They act like people can't graduate early by taking maxing out their course load and going to summer school :russ: Never thought I'd see the day when Power could create a character that surpasses Tariq in unlikeability but damn they nailed it with Professor fukk Boy. Glad to see the homie 2 Bit free. I thought he was gonna wack Spanky's mom:lupe:. Tariq may wanna start training with Zeke and the ball team to get his weight up. Can't be getting tossed around like a rag doll. Professor Milgram must have that snapper the way she got these fools going crazy over her.:ohlawd:Soundtrack was crack as usual.

Barry Sanders

Barry>>>
Daps
Reppin
Silverdome
It’s “Cane” dammit, the subtitles say “Cane”

and they need to give more background why jabari bytch ass is so worried about milgram. He’s smashing other people, and this conveniently following riq instead of Keri is a weak way to unravel riq. Bruh woulda been had his answer had he just posted up in the cut by her apartment

She got a thing for hood nikkas. I remember he asked why do she go far to help guys from the hood.

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
Episode was great. Tariq actually got some cheeks. 2-bit restoring that old school power feel :wow:

that scene with Zeke was emotional :mjcry: he need to cut that family off they gonna get him killed and fukk his life up cause they see him as a meal ticket

Oh yeah no more Dru slander. Bussy bandit or not dude proved he has heart and is willing to die for his family. :salute:

Last edited:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
someone needs to gif that 2bit smile when hes walking away after giving spankys mom some dough :heh:

bXQAEz.gif

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
cane is a idiot in what world can you clap two gangbangers tell their leader everything is going to be 50/50 now and then expecting everything to be good?

lol at the one shot headshot btw
:heh:

nah the best part about the Cane hostile takeover was when goon #1 got domed and goon #2 and guap see that nikka lifeless on the floor, and guap tells goon #2 to go check it out :childplease:, then that nikka just...listens and checks it out:dahell:

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Episode was great. Tariq actually got some cheeks. 2-bit restoring that old school power feel :wow:

that scene with Zeke was emotional :mjcry: he need to cut that family off they gonna get him killed and fukk his life up cause they see him as a meal ticket

Oh yeah no more Dru slander. Bussy bandit or not dude proved he has heart and is willing to die for his family. :salute:
Dru wasn’t really willing to die for his family. He said hurt me instead. He really only rushed dude cause he called him a fakkit or something like that lol

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
nah the best part about the Cane hostile takeover was when goon #1 got domed and goon #2 and guap see that nikka lifeless on the floor, and guap tells goon #2 to go check it out :childplease:, then that nikka just...listens and checks it out:dahell:

With the cel phone light out trying to blind :heh:

that dude said the n word as well he deserved to get clapped

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
Dru wasn’t really willing to die for his family. He said hurt me instead. He really only rushed dude cause he called him a fakkit or something like that lol
Yes dude calling him a faq set him off but he still literally told dude to shoot him instead of Zeke. How wasn’t he sacrificing himself? He jumped in when he thought dude was about to pull the trigger.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
:mjlol: @ Effie trolling Lauren on some :umad: like a coli female member
:mjlol: @ the stereotypical Sharkeisha chick and her mother being one and the same
:mjlol: @ Lauren's bougie ass parents. The mother is fine though :whew:
:mjlol: @ Scrunchface 2-Bit popping up out the blue like Kanan used to do to Dre
:mjlol: @ this weird obsessive, lame ass fukking Professor. :scust: Go get some p*ssy elsewhere or a hobby and stop obsessing over a kid.
:mjlol: @ Monet acting all hard and flexing on the female professor for literally no reason at all
:mjlol: @ the typical failed Power hitman
:mjlol: @ 2-Bit showing up just in time to take him out and extorting Tariq for more dough
:mjlol: @ the super corny "I noticed you noticing me" line by that downlow nikka
:mjlol: @ Bobby Brown being a strategic marksman like Jason Bourne and leaving Guap alive and trusting he'll be cool to do business 50/50