Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 1 Thread

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I'm late because a cold is kicking my ass but this was both the best episode in a while but still kinda mid

:skip:@Effie popping up like abracadabra

:gucci:@Jabari honestly gunning for hoe ass nikka of the year, 10 years and counting

:wow:@Courtney Kemp keeping her non acting man with a job

:mjtf:@at there being like 3 guap nikkas left and Cane still can't finish the job

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not. Reread what I wrote. Tariq is a very common name. It's like "Jeff", or "Steve". In a group of 1,000 Black students, there would easily be more than 1 named Tariq.

Next time, please just go with the bit, breh.
:mjtf:

Tariq is a common name at Howard University maybe, not at Dartmouth/Columbia/Princeton :mjlol: which is what this college is supposed to represent. Columbia University has about 575 black students for reference. How many Tariqs do you really think are up there :mjlol:

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Just to revisit my post from last Sunday:
-the biggest simp is officially Professor Tank. Ol girl getting her doonies beat down by a future NBA player. Let it go.
-
2nd biggest simp is Dru bootyhole chasing self. Almost got goofy Bill Bellamy career ended chasing bussy.
-Monet ain't gotta be hard all the damn time. She flexing on college professors n shyt.
-This was a pretty good episode.
-Tariq finally got to clap some cheeks!
-How the fucc they just happen to make 50 racks in one day slanging blow?:comeon:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
the fukkery is ridiculous in this episode :dead:..entertaining as fukk

the shyt had me :dead:

when these nikkas are at the club after ol boy showed out on the court...they chillin and they get approached by some broads....the gay dude got the ill assist and tells the shorty "i noticed you noticing me"..that stupid shyt had me like :laff:

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
Tariq is a common name at Howard University maybe, not at Dartmouth/Columbia/Princeton :mjlol: which is what this college is supposed to represent. Columbia University has about 575 black students for reference. How many Tariqs do you really think are up there :mjlol:

Lol right.

I went to a small wyte liberal arts college. If a black person woulda came thru and asked for me by first name only, they would've been at my dorm in 15 min :mjlol:

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
yo that hoodrat chick as well as her hoodrat ass mom get on my nerves. Like why in the fukk is she necessary in the show? Both would get it but still like they try to hard on that shyt.
Fam! I keep saying this shyt under my breff every time she on camera. They trolling us with this bullshyt 'angry loud black woman' trope. Enough already. Knowing damn well on real life Bushandria would be in Job Corps. Everest College or some shyt...

Last edited:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
yo that hoodrat chick as well as her hoodrat ass mom get on my nerves. Like why in the fukk is she necessary in the show? Both would get it but still like they try to hard on that shyt.
I thought I was the only one rolling my eyes every time she speaks.

I guess that’s realistic but I felt like I wouldn’t have complianed if that type of character didn’t exist

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
the amount of times tariq has escaped death :heh: and or had a gun pointed at him
jukebox
kanan
ray ray
tommy
italian mafia
gtg :heh:
cain

Tariq’s Ls got reset in this series but he’s racking them up in record time.

- Diana, Effie and Lauren all took turns shytting on him
- non gay Frank Ocean looking professor is plagiarizing him
- he didn’t get the fellowship
- Stern’s bussy boy is his boss
- Monet is his boss
- Braden’s chick spies on him
- Cane put a hit out one him
- 2Bit finessed him for $50k
- Zeke got him writing papers
- Can’t stop being late to class

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Tariq’s Ls got reset in this series but he’s racking them up in record time.

- Diana, Effie and Lauren all took turns shytting on him
- non gay Frank Ocean looking professor is plagiarizing him
- he didn’t get the fellowship
- Stern’s bussy boy is his boss
- Monet is his boss
- Braden’s chick spies on him
- Cane put a hit out one him
- 2Bit finessed him for $50k
- Zeke got him writing papers
- Can’t stop being late to class

also his lawyer and saxe working on a case against him :mjlol: