Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 1 Thread

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
i honestly don't know whats worse, zeke falling in love after smashing that professor chick 5 times or professor tank catching feelings over a 19 year old college student that caused him to turn into a female.

man where's the titties. Professor Milgrim aint shown a damn thing, get her the fukk outta ehre and get some actresses that's gonna show sometimg

Also who the fukk identified bobby in the robbery? and why this dum nikka wer half a mask? da fukk

ghost crooked ass pastor getting robbed servers him right.

dum ass tariq wearing that blood stained shirt gonna come back on him he should've gotten rid of it.

Who would've thought dru has the most heart out of all them lol.

bobby gonna do his own shyt and try to kill tariq because he think he smashing his "virgin" sister? lol lol lol that ole aint no body humpin around ass nikka.

sakura getting dumped i thought tariq would tell brayden that her uncle is a lawyer and she was sent to investigation him and he would kill her
Probably the light skin dude counting money with the pastor gave up Caine.

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
Tariq really turning into his pops. Everyone coming after him but it still seems like he at least 2 steps ahead:wow:

Cane's absence is leaving a wide open spot for Tariq to slip in and gain trust and position.

Jabari is a bytch ass nikka:hhh::mjlol:at think Tariq is fukkin professor Milgram. Hope ole boy gets murked at some point.

Glad Brayden bushed Saxe niece:camby: she basically the new Holly.

Lauren is gonna be more obsessed with Tariq cuz he turned down the box :wow:

Diana low key is the glue that holds the Tejada family together. Cane is a loose cannon. Drew thinks about dikk all day:dame: Monet is overbearing. Lorenzo locked up. She the only level headed one:yeshrug:

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Tariq’s internal reaction when he starts lying and manipulating everyone (he already doing it) and realizes why Ghost was a liar :ohhh: He gone realize he deaded his pops over nothing.
The only reason I'm watching this show...for that moment. Well, that...and COVID :yeshrug:

I just hope that they write it so he realizes his momma ain't shyt....don't think that's gonna happen though:francis:

undercover liar who lies under the covers :ohhh:

:wow:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I could see Cane's bullshyt with some unintended consequences

Him putting the beats on Lil Guap a few episodes back, which I don't believe that Lorenzo knows about. He doesn't seem to know anything about what's going on with his organization outside of prison walls lol.

Alfred0Santana

I used to drop Lewinsky off at the White House.
Daps
“Yeah I got what I need. You can go” :stopitslime:

“Rico may be your boss, but I’m Monet Tejada. This aint no negotiation” :stopitslime:

“You gon TELL me where Kane is right now” :stopitslime:

“What the fukk, you his translator now? He can TALK” :stopitslime:

“Like I SAID, it’s been handled. Go home” :stopitslime:

“Go upstairs Diana” :stopitslime:

This thread be having me:mjlol:

:salute:Zeke for smashing but catching feelings :snoop:

“nikka don’t you go to school in DC.” :what:

This shyt fukkery every week.