Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 1 Thread

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ba8f7888-c003-408e-b879-97ce575d92bd.jpg

"Does it looks like I'm laughing? Go back upstairs and keep bagging up that work"

“What the fukk y’all doing in here?”

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
The drug dealing aspect of this show feels like so much is a step down compared to the OG Power series and I don’t know if it’s because of budget or all the stories they are trying to tell.

Those cats legit had stacks of coke in the last episode, yet they sold it all and needed more this episode :mjlol:

The Monet family is supposed to be this decent level drug organization with bread, yet they he came with all the drugs they needed alone and in one brown box :mjlol:

At least they could have had dude be more intimidating to need Caine to tag along everytime :russ:

Ghost, Kanan or Breeze better revealed to be Caine’s real father or all the side stepping and slow burn to the reveal will be a waste :mjlol:
Yeah, it's hard to take them seriously. They're extremely small time compared to what even Tariq was used to. I mean Tariq was supplying the mob at one point :russ: while Monet over here getting checked by a bird chested midget with a nose ring. nikka tried to come at her with a home depot box cutter :mjlol: This is a major step down from Lobos and the Serbians.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
ba8f7888-c003-408e-b879-97ce575d92bd.jpg

"Does it looks like I'm laughing? Go back upstairs and keep bagging up that work"

“Yeah I got what I need. You can go” :stopitslime:

“Rico may be your boss, but I’m Monet Tejada. This aint no negotiation” :stopitslime:

“You gon TELL me where Kane is right now” :stopitslime:

“What the fukk, you his translator now? He can TALK” :stopitslime:

“Like I SAID, it’s been handled. Go home” :stopitslime:

“Go upstairs Diana” :stopitslime:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
i honestly don't know whats worse, zeke falling in love after smashing that professor chick 5 times or professor tank catching feelings over a 19 year old college student that caused him to turn into a female.

man where's the titties. Professor Milgrim aint shown a damn thing, get her the fukk outta ehre and get some actresses that's gonna show sometimg

Also who the fukk identified bobby in the robbery? and why this dum nikka wer half a mask? da fukk

ghost crooked ass pastor getting robbed servers him right.

dum ass tariq wearing that blood stained shirt gonna come back on him he should've gotten rid of it.

Who would've thought dru has the most heart out of all them lol.

bobby gonna do his own shyt and try to kill tariq because he think he smashing his "virgin" sister? lol lol lol that ole aint no body humpin around ass nikka.

sakura getting dumped i thought tariq would tell brayden that her uncle is a lawyer and she was sent to investigation him and he would kill her
:russ: dattebayo!

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
The drug dealing aspect of this show feels like so much is a step down compared to the OG Power series and I don’t know if it’s because of budget or all the stories they are trying to tell.

Those cats legit had stacks of coke in the last episode, yet they sold it all and needed more this episode :mjlol:

The Monet family is supposed to be this decent level drug organization with bread, yet they he came with all the drugs they needed alone and in one brown box :mjlol:

At least they could have had dude be more intimidating to need Caine to tag along everytime :russ:

Ghost, Kanan or Breeze better revealed to be Caine’s real father or all the side stepping and slow burn to the reveal will be a waste :mjlol:

LMFAO @ all the drugs in a single box like its 3lbs of weed.

So Monet’s husband is in prison for being a drug kingpin and we’re supposed to believe they can only afford enough product that one person can handle.

Meanwhile one episode ago Diana and Dru are knee deep in money, weed, coke and pills that need to be processed.

Tommy and Ghost had problems with product here and there but they always found a way to feed the streets. And Monet using her kids as part of the team is ridiculous. They might be smart but they need to be counting the money and drugs instead of running around all over the place. We’re supposed to believe Lorenzo didn’t have any lieutenants who could partner with Monet and keep an eye on shyt? There’s no way that he could think his brother could be a cop and dip his foot in the business at a moment’s notice.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
This last episode was pretty good. Saxe pressed the hell up outta Paz on the stand. Homie who plays Saxe has to be one of the best actors on the show :ehh:

Why does Monet insist on having Dru and Diana be involved with this street shyt? It's obvious those kids would rather go to College and live normal lives. Yet she is there forcing that drug shyt on them smh :why:
It's gon be interesting to see what happens with Brayden's brother, that dude is starting to know too much :patrice:
How many more episodes left in the season?

3 and I believe the look is about to change up because of COVID-19 and the fact they didn’t finish prior to the shutdown.

I wonder will they COVID-19 during the show when it comes to Tasha’s trial or find a work around with it :jbhmm:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
LMFAO @ all the drugs in a single box like its 3lbs of weed.

So Monet’s husband is in prison for being a drug kingpin and we’re supposed to believe they can only afford enough product that one person can handle.

Meanwhile one episode ago Diana and Dru are knee deep in money, weed, coke and pills that need to be processed.

Tommy and Ghost had problems with product here and there but they always found a way to feed the streets. And Monet using her kids as part of the team is ridiculous. They might be smart but they need to be counting the money and drugs instead of running around all over the place. We’re supposed to believe Lorenzo didn’t have any lieutenants who could partner with Monet and keep an eye on shyt? There’s no way that he could think his brother could be a cop and dip his foot in the business at a moment’s notice.

yup
lol at the meetup one measly nukka with a duffle bug and monet didn't even have money to give :mjlol: or even a julio type nukka

Ghost and Tommy had warehouses and men

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Way too much simping in this episode
e6b8d70542f1fa88ebb765ec4fcc2063.png

from brayden not believing tariq or his brother and getting caught up in puzzy
to jahbarri going to a spot and delivering food and simping at the door then getting angry cuz someone else was getting teacher puzzy in the car
11c593a8608744a109e6709057e9e4e6.jpg

to lauren man taking photos of her on top of another dude :dahell:
to that simp ass cop willing to do anything for monet
to cane thot girl all decked out in burberry