Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 1 Thread

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
so what this teacher is kerri washington status now that we can't see titties or ass anymore :dahell:

She got a thorough contract :yeshrug:

Probably only agreed to do the shyt as long she not showing no titties.

whose cornier malcolm or jahbarri :heh:

Jabari is....ole bytch ass nikka smh. Hating on Tariq over a bytch he THINKS he's smashing :hhh:

Malcolm is just a bougie Jack and Jill nikka. Corny, yes, but not as much of a clown as Jabari.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I know it's just a show, but fukkboys like Jabari are the worse. :scust: Avoid bytch ass dudes like this. These are the types that will act funny with you when you don't even know what the fukk you did to them and even try to sabotage you just for even being in the same room as a chick they like.

The weird insecurity and lowkey obsession he has with this kid. :gucci:The chick was literally only speaking to Tariq normally in the hallway, wasn't hugging or kissing or anything. :skip: But then he assumes she has a thing going on with him out of everybody there and pulls some fakkit ass weird stunt like some crazy teenage girl. :mjlol: I've seen losers like his kind before and I always give them a wide berth.

:mjlol: @ Paz being used like a dummy by Ballsaxe.

That whole robbery scene was blasphemy. :picard:

They couldn't have picked a cornier dude than Malcolm but at least his insecurity is was more understandable.

:mjlol: @ The never smiling Monet. :mjlol:I swear this bytch is more miserable than Monk in The Wire. Not one scene have I seen her have a regular, happy moment with her kids about naything. Always, grouchy, moody and yelling at them like they're in the military.

:mjlol: @ that corny ass Terence Trent D'arby looking muthfukka she murked. Dude brings a box cutter and couldn't even handle a chick. I wouldn't have used him to move bubble gum.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
It’s just a show and a joke breh

:mjlol:
ba8f7888-c003-408e-b879-97ce575d92bd.jpg

"Does it looks like I'm laughing? Go back upstairs and keep bagging up that work"

Last edited:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know it's just a show, but fukkboys like Jabari are the worse. :scust: Avoid bytch ass dudes like this. These are the types that will act funny with you when you don't even know what the fukk you did to them and even try to sabotage you just for even being in the same room as a chick they like.

The weird insecurity and lowkey obsession he has with this kid. :gucci:The chick was literally only speaking to Tariq normally in the hallway, wasn't hugging or kissing or anything. :skip: But then he assumes she has a thing going on with him out of everybody there and pulls some fakkit ass weird stunt like some crazy teenage girl. :mjlol: I've seen losers like his kind before and I always give them a wide berth.

:mjlol: @ Paz being used like a dummy by Ballsaxe.

That whole robbery scene was blasphemy. :picard:

They couldn't have picked a cornier dude than Malcolm but at least his insecurity is was more understandable.

:mjlol: @ The never smiling Monet. :mjlol:I swear this bytch is more miserable than Monk in The Wire. Not one scene have I seen her have a regular, happy moment with her kids about naything. Always, grouchy, moody and yelling at them like they're in the military.

:mjlol: @ that corny ass Terence Trent D'arby looking muthfukka she murked. Dude brings a box cutter and couldn't even handle a chick. I wouldn't have used him to move bubble gum.

Word. And this was after Jabari was smashing the day lights out of his student assistant. On campus like he didn’t have an apartment to take her to. Nikka got nerve :pachaha:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like how smart Tariq is doesn't reveal that he knows Riley is saxe niece.

When Dre is like let me shoot you never shot anyone before Tariq is like :ehh:

Kisses Diana to keep her close

Yup. Let them think he innocent and a square :shaq: By the time they figure out who he is he gone be running that sh*t. I actually don’t see him working with Caine, that would just be a retread of Power. We already gonna see Ghost and Kanan in their prequel show so why retread it? They built Caine to be a super killer while Drew was showed to be weak plus he gay. The typical tv trope is for Drew to die being too weak for the game, and for Caine to team up with Tariq as his hitta, I’d rather they have Drew become hardbody over time, but join up with Tariq (and Brayden) because he not cut out to be the boss of the family, and have the story be Tariq having to choose between being with Lauren in a legit life vs. being with Diana and running the Tejada family while Caine becomes an enemy due to Tariq taking his spot and Lorenzo starting to prefer him after he starts making them money. Then if Caine ever dies by Tariq’s hand, there’s tension if the family ever finds out. That’s how I’d do it :yeshrug:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yup. Let them think he innocent and a square :shaq: By the time they figure out who he is he gone be running that sh*t. I actually don’t see him working with Caine, that would just be a retread of Power. We already gonna see Ghost and Kanan in their prequel show so why retread it? They built Caine to be a super killer while Drew was showed to be weak plus he gay. The typical tv trope is for Drew to die being too weak for the game, and for Caine to team up with Tariq as his hitta, I’d rather they have Drew become hardbody over time, but join up with Tariq (and Brayden) because he not cut out to be the boss of the family, and have the story be Tariq having to choose between being with Lauren in a legit life vs. being with Diana and running the Tejada family while Caine becomes an enemy due to Tariq taking his spot and Lorenzo starting to prefer him after he starts making them money. Then if Caine ever dies by Tariq’s hand, there’s tension if the family ever finds out. That’s how I’d do it :yeshrug:

:myman:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its gonna be fun to see Caine fukk up this whole operation

also
rip my nikka DC Joe, but why the fukk you comin to the drop with a box cutter? ESPECIALLY if you expecting Caine?

That teacher Jabari may be one of the largest bytchmade characters in the entire Power Universe, maybe second only to Dre. This nikka in his rookie season droppin 30-40 bytchass points

Riq gettin hated on and dont even know it, you hate to see it.

D0-AE5-DEB-5-C6-D-4-D07-9-F0-A-C89-B0-C6-E56-F0.gif

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps

"Does it looks like I'm laughing? Go back upstairs and keep bagging up that work"

We all know it doesn’t take much for a joint like her lol. They all have those fake “standards” but sleep with the dude who live with his parents, plays ps5 and smokes weed all day.

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
Just found out about the new episodes today. Was gonna post earlier that they messed up their momentum splitting the season up. But caught up both eps and the shyt is entertaining as hell.

Ngl, saxes niece has me feeling :mjlit:

It's all good fun except anything involving the professors (have to resist the urge to skip) and the constant gay sex scenes.