Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 1 Thread

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
That ep was really really really really really good. shyt was very well put together :ohhh:

Are the writers getting better or do they just have better storylines to work with.

The whole Kane with the white boys was really well done and had a satisfying ending, and we all know that will play a role down the line. White roommate is a cool character, I like his potential as a less street Tommy type of partner.

This shyt is killing Power book 1

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
One of the most heinously unrealistic episodes of ANY show i’ve EVER seen in my ENTIRE life...

Who the fukk is writing this shyt:mindblown:

Ain’t no wayyyy Caine is going around flashing guns at white boys in BROAD fukkING DAYLIGHT. Fingerprints everywhere. Witnesses everywhere. Two white boys on the corner with ZERO experience and only needs to placate street nikkas with one well rolled blunt.

At this point the only good thing about the show is Tariq and Method Man.

This shyt is high key trash.

See ya’ll next week:francis:
Why make shyt up to show criticism :mjlol:

At what point did he pull his gun out in broad daylight?

I'll wait...............

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
Exactly you got a white boy that is out of place and obviously ain't got no protection with a whole bunch of product that they could of sold themselves. But they give this nikka props and give him customers and they dap it up like its all cool and shyt. Don't make no damn sense. :mindblown:
Bruh it’s a TV show. Y’all over thinking it.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bruh it’s a TV show. Y’all over thinking it.
Exactly. shyt is unlikely but the hood doesn't shun cool white people, especially in a place as diverse as New York, probably the only place in America where you are likely to see lots of white people in black dominated areas.

The shyt with Kane is not fake writing at all. Dude brother being left on the corner begging for a phone is a legit possibility. Bro being able to get his sack off is a legit possibility, especially if he told them he'd toss them some cash for the help. nikka make 100-200$ just to sit there with bro while he sells his shyt when we would be sitting here for no reason anyways :yeshrug:.

I know most of y'all nikkas never been to the hood, but y'all same nikkas act like y'all never been around white people either :gucci:

Cool white boys get love in hoods all over America

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
LMFAO @ Lorenzo with dark skinned kids who look nothing like him and speak struggle Spanish. The casting is all 3 kids is just off. Use Cane as the benchmark and then find 2 other actors who kinda look like him. But Lorenzo should’ve flat out been a caribbean breh.

And I rock with Mary but she’s not really a great fit with the lines the writers give her. You know out the gate that she’s going to angry before she even speaks. All of her interactions with her kids are some drill sergeant shyt and LMFAO @ literally the whole family accusing Diana of letting Tariq smash so she flips it and accuses him of smashing Lauren

The other two kids can pass as half AA/PR

Alfred0Santana

I used to drop Lewinsky off at the White House.
Daps
Lmaooo this shyt just a fukkery tv show I don’t have to take serious

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
like the way lorenzo is running the prison with guards on his payroll and also that one cop
but yet caine seems to be the only muscle they have on the outside

I’m believing that it’s going to come back into play when GTG makes a reappearance. Monet and kids don’t have any muscle now that Caine is wilding out lol.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
so what is Lorenzo going to do to that cop when he finds out he's been piping mary j tejada

I would assume that he doesn't seem to know about what's going on outside of the prison walls other than what Monet and family tell him. I'm guessing he also doesn't know what transpired with the 2nd GTG incident and that they will eventually retaliate against his family.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
New York, probably the only place in America where you are likely to see lots of white people in black dominated areas.
I don't know about this one :hubie:

But Tommy Jr. was cool about it and offered smoke and had that fire. It's a reason he succeeded and his brother failed their demeanor.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Lmaooo this shyt just a fukkery tv show I don’t have to take serious

Exactly, it has it flaws but overall it's a entertaining show. Mary J being angry all the time is funny for some reason, they freed the homie 2but but nobody cares. How the fukk does Saxe still have a job?