Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 1 Thread

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i laughed way to many fukking times watchign this shyt. having that dudes brother sell weight on the corner had me :Dead: i thought he was about to 2 get merked and shyt. they need to end this empire shyt with the gay son and his lover, im missing 2 much trying to fast forward that shyt.

i guess lorenzo runs that jail and had them guards beat the brakes out of bobby. i see him and they puerto rican cop teaming up against his moms. He can't go back home.

Does Monet J Blige have any other facial expression besides the mean look.

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Realistically wouldn’t those dudes just rob Brayden the moment he told them that he was carrying drugs?
Exactly you got a white boy that is out of place and obviously ain't got no protection with a whole bunch of product that they could of sold themselves. But they give this nikka props and give him customers and they dap it up like its all cool and shyt. Don't make no damn sense. :mindblown:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Exactly you got a white boy that is out of place and obviously ain't got no protection with a whole bunch of product that they could of sold themselves. But they give this nikka props and give him customers and they dap it up like its all cool and shyt. Don't make no damn sense. :mindblown:

I understand what they were trying to tell, but the whole encounter just felt fake and unrealistic :mjlol:

They would have robbed him from the beginning or jacked his shyt the moment he tried to leave :mjlol:

Even offering them a discount shouldn’t have been enough to save him :mjlol:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Forgot this was coming back tonight :mjlol:

It was honestly a mess...but I might as well finish the season off :manny:

:russ:@the 3 stooges ass dudes on the stoop trusting Brayden after 1 blunt

:scust:@the razor bumps on 2 bits mouth looking like rice krispys

:dame:@drew being the one to get the gratuitous sex scene

Cane finna kill his pops on some reverse Kanan/Shawn shyt

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Forgot this was coming back tonight :mjlol:

It was honestly a mess...but I might as well finish the season off :manny:

:russ:@the 3 stooges ass dudes on the stoop trusting Brayden after 1 blunt

:scust:@the razor bumps on 2 bits mouth looking like rice krispys

:dame:@drew being the one to get the gratuitous sex scene

Cane finna kill his pops on some reverse Kanan/Shawn shyt

I wish they’d figure out a way to move Lorenzo to Tommy’s spin-off, while making Caine the next “villain” for this series.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Tommy Vs Caine

:ohhh:

Tariq just isn’t ready right now to take either one of them head on, especially Lorenzo. So either Lorenzo/Caine take out each other or you find an outside way to do so.

As it seems right now, Lorenzo has the prison under his full control that even Ramirez might get clipped if he finds out the truth. Release him and send him on to the other spinoff is how I see it.