Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 1 Thread

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
There was a lot of shyt going on in this episode

- Cane spazzing out on his mom was :mjlol: because she had it coming but not from a psycho like him. Them COs could’ve lit his ass up far worse.

- Putting those CACs on the block was pure comedy but Tariq’s roommate is gonna get bodied trying to push product in the hood again

- Diana and Dru might as well take the fukkin SAT and enroll in Stansfield. Wild that Dru gotta go all the way to a random college for some bussy. He lives in fukkin New York. There are other ways :dame:

- Tariq gotta get re-focused. School and pushing weight. fukk dealing with Diana and Lauren and their BS. Lauren got a man but still dabbling with Tariq and Diana is a conflict of interest, period.

- The white bytch that’s Saxe’s niece gotta die

- Davis is only looking out for himself and 2Bit got to slide as a result. I’m glad he’s out so that he can bring some fukkery to the table.

- Tariq’s professor is fine as fukk. Raw & Regret.

- Monet is angry as fukk. She literally has one mood: angry. But how she got her kids bagging up work as punishment :russ: and Dru was basically like “fukk it” and went to his bussy appointment. Diana’s thirsty ass was hating and found a way to go to the school as well and couldn’t even get in Tariq’s room.

Leonard Washington

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A little town called none ya got damn bidness
There was a lot of shyt going on in this episode

- Cane spazzing out on his mom was :mjlol: because she had it coming but not from a psycho like him. Them COs could’ve lit his ass up far worse.

- Putting those CACs on the block was pure comedy but Tariq’s roommate is gonna get bodied trying to push product in the hood again

- Diana and Dru might as well take the fukkin SAT and enroll in Stansfield. Wild that Dru gotta go all the way to a random college for some bussy. He lives in fukkin New York. There are other ways :dame:

- Tariq gotta get re-focused. School and pushing weight. fukk dealing with Diana and Lauren and their BS. Lauren got a man but still dabbling with Tariq and Diana is a conflict of interest, period.

- The white bytch that’s Saxe’s niece gotta die

- Davis is only looking out for himself and 2Bit got to slide as a result. I’m glad he’s out so that he can bring some fukkery to the table.

- Tariq’s professor is fine as fukk. Raw & Regret.

- Monet is angry as fukk. She literally has one mood: angry. But how she got her kids bagging up work as punishment :russ: and Dru was basically like “fukk it” and went to his bussy appointment. Diana’s thirsty ass was hating and found a way to go to the school as well and couldn’t even get in Tariq’s room.

Add Effie to the mix as well. Tariq has entirely too much going on :russ:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
They really should’ve just made Lorenzo black or at least a NORE type nikka. Makes no sense.

LMFAO @ Lorenzo with dark skinned kids who look nothing like him and speak struggle Spanish. The casting is all 3 kids is just off. Use Cane as the benchmark and then find 2 other actors who kinda look like him. But Lorenzo should’ve flat out been a caribbean breh.

And I rock with Mary but she’s not really a great fit with the lines the writers give her. You know out the gate that she’s going to angry before she even speaks. All of her interactions with her kids are some drill sergeant shyt and LMFAO @ literally the whole family accusing Diana of letting Tariq smash so she flips it and accuses him of smashing Lauren

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
The show has entirely too many storylines going on at the same time. It’s rather difficult to take the Tejada family serious when the writers have failed to properly devote time show the layers/hierarchy of their organization. That’s what I miss about the original Power series. The side characters this season are just falling flat.

Also Tasha is on trial, but the stakes just don’t feel high enough with everything else going on in the show. It’s supposed to be the main focus of the season, but literally just feels like side content to fill time. I’m curious as to see how 2-Bit finds a way to get in touch with Tommy and relays information which I would assume will bring him back into the fold before the season ends.

Last edited: