[Official] PlayStation state of play announced for Oct. 27th 2021

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Who am I kidding? I wouldn’t be me if I didn’t do this….

Sony is working on the game page for FF16
unknown-2.jpg

unknown-3.jpg

Final Fantasy XVI - Games | PlayStation®

Screenshot_1.png

It's broken right now, but it's interesting that just now they working on updating the page

full

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Blood borne: Directors Cut
MGS REMAKE
New IP from Sony bend
Naughty Dog Factions
Silent Hills from kojima
Ffvxi
Indie bull shyt
Capcom: Pragmata
Game play trailer of hogwarts game.

Book it.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Blood borne: Directors Cut
MGS REMAKE
New IP from Sony bend
Naughty Dog Factions
Silent Hills from kojima
Ffvxi
Indie bull shyt
Capcom: Pragmata
Game play trailer of hogwarts game.

Book it.

3rd party only

Best case scenario:

• Pragmata
  • Hogwarts
  • FF 16
  • Final Fantasy 7 remake episode 2
  • New IP/REMAKE

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
They don’t typically do megaton announcements at state of play, especially one dedicated to 3rd party but they wouldn’t have one (and announce it a week in advance) if they didn’t have at least one big game to cap it off with.

I think its pretty obvious that its gonna be FF16 since they said they would show it this year and the last possible chance after this is TGA. TGA doesn’t seem like a place FF16 would be shown again either

Last edited:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sounds like we will see Hogwarts Legacy at this; if we got FXVI on top of that, then I would be more than happy. Hell Hogwarts plus some of the indies like Little Devil Inside and Stray would be good.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Also we haven’t heard anything about the Hogwarts game so that would be welcome.

:patrice: I'd be satisfied with next week's SoP big time if Hogwarts shows up with more gameplay but I was thinking they were staying dark till the awards or next year. Since you told me it was most likely a holiday 2022 release.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:patrice: I'd be satisfied with next week's SoP big time if Hogwarts shows up with more gameplay but I was thinking they were staying dark till the awards or next year. Since you told me it was most likely a holiday 2022 release.

Hinted heavily by a Twitter insider that Hogwarts Legacy will be at this.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Call of duty vanguard will definitely there, as well as Harry Potter. Maybe new horizon trailer. I doubt God of war will be there; they’ll probably have its own special state of play next year. The rest will probably be indie type third party games.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Call of duty vanguard will definitely there, as well as Harry Potter. Maybe new horizon trailer. I doubt God of war will be there; they’ll probably have its own special state of play next year. The rest will probably be indie type third party games.

there’s not really a lot of indie 3rd party games left that they’ve shown before aside from volcano high and little devil inside. I doubt they will retread through stuff just shown in september again.

If this is a 3rd party showcase focusing mostly on stuff they’ve announced before it has to be stuff like Pragmata, FF16, Forspoken (maybe release date), Hogwarts, Gotham Knights….etc

There’s a bunch of games they showed off last year for the future gaming showcase that they haven’t talked about again