Official Philly Discussion Thread....

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
How good is the public transportation in Philly? I'll likely be in the center area where rittenhouse square is. i know i plan on going to lincoln financial field and the rocky statue. wondering if the week long pass is worth it? also gotta hit up a cheesesteak spot. I was there back in like 07 for the first time but only for the day, and went to that Pat's and Geno's that are right across from each other. Any better spots within that south philly area since then? I have this South Philly Barbacoa place saved that looked good. Reading Terminal market another food place I would like to check out.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
How good is the public transportation in Philly? I'll likely be in the center area where rittenhouse square is. i know i plan on going to lincoln financial field and the rocky statue. wondering if the week long pass is worth it? also gotta hit up a cheesesteak spot. I was there back in like 07 for the first time but only for the day, and went to that Pat's and Geno's that are right across from each other. Any better spots within that south philly area since then? I have this South Philly Barbacoa place saved that looked good. Reading Terminal market another food place I would like to check out.

Go to Angelo's to get a cheesesteak...thank me later...John's Roast Pork also has a mean cheesesteak...Gooey Louie's too

Philly has buses that run all day into the night

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

Buses are cool but dont take the Market Frankford Line. shyt is disugusting and dirty as shyt due to the druggies. Dont take the Subway either.

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
DhM4_mMWkAAmkLJ.jpg

Wil Smith Mural in West Philly

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

:francis: When will these dikkheads realize that the playing around is not going to pop off, especially involving innocent vics and bystanders. I'm not all for glorifying crime and the back in the days, but beef was settled without random vics and bystanders. It was either one and done, or folks caught up with their mans and em.

These youngins nowadays treating the streets like Saint's Row, and not realizing the game over screen is permanent.

This new mayor is Nutter with a hairdo and a titty job. Heads going to roll by the Summer. Folks better not be marching and bytching for shyt, because this was what happens when reckless gets into the way of making money. Especially, on a gentrificated level.